chapter four

Third person pov

The boys are performing on a t.v show. They were all getting ready for their performance on stage.

"I'm so excited!" Niall jumped up and down clapping his hands.

"Calm down Niall." Liam groaned and sat on the couch.

It's weird that they have to preform at 8'Oclock in the morning. They're actually performing on a live t.v show.

"So, Have a boyfriend?" Harry asked.

He's the typical flirt. Always flirting with every girl. Except now, he was flirting with a 34 year old women... gross.

"Harry, stop flirting with your mother and go put your shoes on!" Liam said in a stern voice.

"She's not my mother. But, what ever you say 'dad'!" He put air quotes on 'dad'.

Harry did what he was told and put his shoes on.

They were all ready and soon enough they were on the stage ready to preform.

"Good morning Washington! So glad you guys have us today! Right now we'll be singing live while we're young." Harry said through the microphone.

"Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya, come on and let me sn-" Liam started to sing.

His microphone shut off. All the boys exchanged weird glances because they didn't know what's going on.

"Technical difficulties." Zayn assumed.

They all talked into their microphones but their voice didn't echo throughout the place.

"What the hell." Harry said, shaking his microphone.

"AHHH SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE. IT'S EATING ME." Some lady shouted from the room.

"BOYS LETS GO NOW!" Paul said getting all the boys and leaving to go to the car.

They were surrounded by yelling and people shouting and running.

"Paul what's going on?" Louis asked.

" Apparently some V17 Virus broke out across Washington. People are saying its Zombies."

"WHAT? ZOMBIES?" All the boys said in unison.

"Where are we going?" Liam asked Paul.

"To the hotel so you guys can pack your things quickly. You have to lightly pack just incase something were to happen, and you would have to walk on foot." Paul answered Liam's question.

They all nodded, to shocked to speak.

They arrived at the hotel and everyone in the hotel was going wild. People were pushing and shoving each other, eager to get out and go somewhere.

The boys arrived in their room and grabbed their bag and placed their most important items they need.

"Ready?" Paul asked.

they all nodded and they left the hotel room and entered in the elevator.

"Crazy." Zayn muttered

They got out the elevator and rushed to the car.

"Alright boys lets go. Lets get in the v-" Paul was cut off by a zombie attacking him.

"AHHH. BOYS GO. GET OUT OF HERE." he threw the keys on the ground and tried to fight off the zombie.

"NO PAUL" Harry said.

"HARRY GO. STAY SAFE BOYS."

Harry grabbed the keys and they all rushed to the van. They got in and Louis was driving.

"What the fuck do we do?" Niall said, running his hand through his hair.

"Lets just drive around. Lets think." Louis was focused on the road.

The streets were covered in people running and being attacked.

"Turn on the radio. Lets hear what's going on." Liam got up from his seat and put on the radio.

* THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. A ZOMBIE APOCOLYPSE IS HAPPENING. GET TO YOUR HOUSE OR SEEK ANY SHELTER IMEDIETLY. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FOOD WATER AND AMO. DONT TRUST ANYONE AND STAY SAFE.*

"Shit, shit, shit. This is really happening." Niall cradled himself in his seat.

"It's alright mate. We have each other." Zayn patted his back trying to calm him down.