Chapter five

I walked out of my house and closed the door. Where is everyone? Where did everyone go? Is everyone dead?

I looked at my wrist and saw the watch. It was telling me where to go. I looked at my surrounding to find cars where broken into, windows were smashed, and there was dead people.

I had my arrow on my bow, ready to shoot incase something came after me. Thank god I had the no noise shoes on. There was a lot of glass and other stuff on the floor. I knew if I stepped in it, it would attract a zombie.

I was nearly at the end of the street. The directions on the watch were telling me to make a left. I made a left and there they were.

Zombies.. Zombies everywhere. I could could hear the noise they were making. People really transformed fast.

I walked closer and closer to them. I need to get past them. It's weird, because they come in groups. This group looks like about 30 people.

I inched closer and closer to them. Hopefully they don't recognize me.

"ACHOO" wow. I would sneeze in a time like this.

I looked up and saw them all turn their heads in my direction.

"Shit." I whispered.

They were all running to me.

I put my bow up and pulled the arrow back and let it go. It penetrated the zombie right in the head.

I grabbed another arrow from my back, and shot it.

I put my hand up and the arrows came back to me. They were all bloody and disgusting. I put them in the disinfecting thing, and in 3 seconds they were all clean.

I turned around and started running. There's too many. I don't have enough arrows and I don't want to use guns yet.

My watch! Dad said it can slow everything down in a 3 mile radius.

I looked down at my watch and there was a yellow button. I clicked it and turned around. The zombies that were running, were now walking slowly. Very slowly. Nows my chance to walk through the crowd with out them attacking me.