Chapter 15

I'm so sorry for the late update guys. I feel so terrible but I'm just so busy with school and sports :(

/\/\/\/\

Stella~

I'm so fucking stupid! I can't believe I left then there alone. But it had to be done. My dad said so himself to not trust anyone. And that's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to trust anyone so that way I can be safe an make it to the safe camp.

Ugh! What a terrible feeling. Lets face it, if I took them with me, we would probably get killed.

I threw my arms up in frustration.

"Why god, why!" I whisper shouted and looked up to the sky.

*

Niall~

After we left Walmart, we followed Stella. Why did she leave us behind? Does she not like us?

We followed her, with a gun in our hands just incase. I could see Stella. She looked mad or frustrated. She threw her arms up in the air and looked up into the sky. Is she okay?

She stopped walking and stood there.

"What is she doing?" Liam asked me.

"I don't know. Did she turn?" I asked.

Since she stopped walking, we stopped also.

Why did she stop right there?

Keep walking Stella!

"Boys, get behind that truck." Zayn pointed to the trick which was in my left and we all scrambled over to it, hiding behind it.

I peered around the car and didn't see Stella standing there anymore.

"Where did she go?" I asked.

Louis was on the same side as me.

"Right there. She's sitting down." He pointed to her.

She was sitting down on the bench in front of a little boutique.

She put down her bow and took out something from her pocket.

It's a phone! She has a phone?!

What the hell!

"She has a fucking phone!" Harry whisper shouted.

"Shh!" I told him.

She threw her head back and closed her eyes. Is she still tired?

Stella~

I sat down on the bench that was in front of of a boutique. I set my bow down next to me and pulled my phone out my pocket.

Please tell me I have service!

I looked at it and surely it said 'No Service.'

Fuck!

I groaned quietly and threw my head back and closed my eyes. Why can't this be a dream and that way I can wake up in my bed.

I looked at my phone again and looked at the pictures. I miss my mom and dad. & I definitely miss my friends. Life isn't going to be the same after all of this. I'm not sure the world would ever go back to normal.

I rubbed my eyes put the flyaway's of my hair, behind my ear.

I kept looking at my phone until I heard something move?

----

Sorry it's short! Next chapter will be longer :) just wanted to give you guys an update!

Xo