Chapter 19

Stella-

Where the fuck is Liam? I need him NOW I have this fucking 'thing' on me an I can't get it off.

I try and try to get it off me but he won't budge. Out of the corner I my eye, I can see about two more zombies coming. Oh no..

I look behind me and can see my bow and arrow. Fuck the bow, I just need the arrow so I can jab it in the head. I extend my hand out to reach it an only the tip of my finger nail can touch it.

"Just a little more," I grunted and tried to move my body to reach it. The zombie came closer to my neck and I blocked him and pushed him away.

I heard some footsteps and prayed to god it wasn't a running zombie.

The other ones are getting closer. Fuck.

"Stella?!" Liam yelled. It's great to hear his voice.

"LIAM," I yelled back so he can find me. "HURRY."

I heard his footsteps come closer and closer. I looked back and saw him.

"Cover yourself," he said. I closed my eyes and covered my face with my free hand. I heard a shot and felt something pierce my leg.

"AHH, fUCK!" I screamed in pain. He shot me. That little fucker just shot me!
I can feel the blood trickle down my right leg. Shit, I need to get this covered up.

"Shit! Stella I'm sorry, he moved!" Liam was at a loss for words.

"JUST FUCKING SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD!" I yelled.

"Watch yourself," he said. I heard the shot and felt the warm blood on my face. I jolted at the warmness and pushed the zombie off of me. I heard two more shots and Liam was standing in front of me.

I got up to the position where I was sitting on my butt, and Liam knelt down in front of me. I looked at my leg and blood was pouring down my leg. I applied pressure on it, which made the blood pour out even more.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I hissed.

"Stella I'm so sorry,"He whispered, wiping some of the blood off my eye.

"I'm okay, " I winced. I want to go back to the diner now. "just please get me the hell out of here." He grabbed my hand and helped me up. I grabbed my items and he put my arm around his neck. I held on my his shoulder and i steadied my self.

"Let's look for a first aid kit," Liam looked at me and we started taking little steps.

"No," I shook my head. I know I'm being hard headed

"Stella-"

"I have one in my bag, just take me back to the diner, please." I whispered. I'm not feeling to well. I feel woozy and my head is throbbing.

We walked past a couple isles until I told him to stop.

"I can't," I told him.

He looked at me with worried eyes.

"What's wrong?" He took my hand off from around his neck, an place his hands on the lower part if my back to keep me from falling.

"Feel a little dizzy." I closed my eyes.

"Probably the blood loss, stay here and I'll go get some water so you can drink." He lowered me to the floor and he left. My leg is still throbbing and all I want to do is cry. But I'm not going too.

A couple minutes passed by and he came with a bottle of water.

"Here,"he stuck the bottle out. I grabbed it and chugged half of it down. The ice cold water soothed my dry throat. How could water stay this cold? I put some in my hands and splashed it on my face. I can feel the sticky blood on my face. I'm in desperate need of that shower.

After doing that, I feel more awake. My eyes were wide and I looked around at my surroundings.

"Stella?" Liam waved his hand in front of me.

"What?"

"You okay?" He took the bottle from me and drank some his self.

"Yea, I feel better. Let's go." I cocked my head to the door and he nodded.

He put the bottle in the floor. He picked me up again, and he took my hand and guided it over his neck. "Try not to put too much pressure on it." He told me and I nodded. Maybe it will be better if I do a little hop.

Boy, was I wrong. Every little hop or step I took hurt. "It's okay, you're doing fine. We're almost there."

"Damn, this is all my fault." He shook his head and sighed. I didn't want to put the full blame on him. The zombie was moving around a lot.

"Liam I'm okay." I reassured him and he shook his head again.

"Are you kidding me? Stella I shot your fucking leg and now you can barley walk. I'm a fucking screw up. I tried to be the hero and save you, but I ended up hurting you instead of saving you." He looked at me and his eyes were watery.

Please don't cry. I don't really do well with people crying. Member when Melina was crying at the school when all this shit went down? I almost blacked out cause I didn't know what to do.

"Careful," Liam's voice brought me back to the present. There was a pole lying on the floor. He held me up and I made sure not to land down back in my feet with too much force.

"It doesn't matter." I told him "you did save me." I smiled and looked at him.

He looked at me also and smiled. He looked down at the floor and shook his head. "I guess." He smile at the ground. I looked at him and then at the entrance of the door, we are literally ten steps away from the door until I spot something.

I stop walking and put weight on my right leg. "Ouch," I hissed.

"What are you doing?" He went to keep walking but I pulled him back.

"Look," me eyes were wide and I pointed to the door.

"Holy shit." He whispered.

There was a bunch of them just walking around. Going in an out of stores. They weren't really walking fast. They were kind of standing and walking in the same place.

"It's like a fucking town of people are here," he whispered again. Was he right. Where did all these zombies come from and why do they have to be here right now?

"How do we get back to the diner?" I asked.

"Umm," he looked around the place. I could tell he's getting nervous. " I-I don't know." He let go of my arm an put his hands on my head. He paced back and forth in front of me, and breathe heavily. I winced at the sudden pressure on my leg and tried to put all my weight on my felt leg.

"Liam," I called but he kept pacing back and forth.

"Liam," my voice was more stern. He stopped and looked up at me. " We fight." His eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open.

"We.. Fight.." I said again, but more slower. He shook his head and went to say something but I spoke first.

"Let's go." I walked to the door and he stopped me.

"There's to many Stella, we probably won't have a chance." His voice was low.

"It's worth a try, we need to get back. Everything's going to be fine." I faintly smiled and he sighed. I hope everything will be fine.

"Ready." I looked out the glass door.

"Uhh-"

"Let's go." I pushed open the door and grabbed an arrow from behind my back. I shot the zombie that was two feet away from me and it's went through his eye. I held up my hand to get the arrow back and it came back to me. I shot the same arrow into another zombie and retrieved it

"Liam?" I turned around to make
sure he was behind me. He had a pocket knife in his hand an was stabbing zombies in the head.

"Use the gun!" I yelled and I heard shots fire. We're close. I can see the name of the diner from here . I shot three arrows and they all came back to me. I ran past a couple zombies and Liam ran in front of me. All this adrenaline is pumping through me and I almost forgot my leg has a bullet in it. I can see the boys standing by the door getting ready to let us in. I saw Liam go in and they closed the door. There waiting for me. The diner is right there but it feels so far away. I ran to the door but a zombie came right in front of me. I got an arrow from behind me and set it on my bow and pulled back. The blood hit my face again from the force of the impact. Great, more blood on my face. The body fell on the floor and I tried pulling the arrow out of his head but it wouldn't come out.

"Stella!" Zany yelled, I looked up an then backdown at the zombie. I put my foot on his head and pulled out the arrow.

"Hurry!" He yelled,

I ran to the door but something grabbed me from behind. Not again..

Without turning around, I took the arrow and jabbed it behind me into the zombie. I pulled the arrow and I heard the body drop behind me. Zayn pulled my arm and I fell onto the floor in the diner. I heard him close and lock the door. The arrow fell from my hand onto the floor and I grabbed my leg, now I can feel the pain again.

"What the hell happened?" Harry asked, kneeling beside me.

If you only knew.

---

Hey guys! Here's your update! LoVe you and have a good Christmas and a wonderful Christmas Eve 🎄🎅💖