Chapter 25

Stella-

"We're clear. There's no more zombies!" Liam shouts. Liam and the boys are ahead of us scanning the premises.

"Harry look at the map. Find us somewhere to go. Now!" Since I'm holding Niall I can't look at my watch to see where to go for now.

We keep running in hopes Harry finds somewhere for us to go quickly. I don't know how much time naill has. I can already tell this virus is taking effect on him because he's slowing down.

"A library. It's on the right hand side. The boys and I will go clear it out if there's anything in there." He says and runs off with the boys.

I can protect Niall and I. I pulled out the gun from my belt and held it in my hand. I have Niall hang on to my shoulder. We're finally out of the woods and it's not foggy anymore. I can see the bouncyness of Harry's curls running to the library.

"Almost there Niall." I say in reassurance and I turn to look at him. He's pale and his eye lids keep closing. He looks dehydrated. We enter the parking lot of the library. The library doors are open but the boys are no where to be seen.

"Coast is clear." Zayn pops his head out of the door. We enter the building and I see Louis and Harry moving all the chairs and pushing 2 tables together.

"Help me get him on." I remove nialls arm from around me and the boys take him and lye him on the table. I put my gun back belt and put my bag and bow on the floor.

"Liam!" I shout and see Liam running in with a roll of paper towels.

"Already on it." He hands me the roll and I set it down.

"What the hell are we gonna do? I don't want him to turn." Louis paces back and forward while running his hands through his hair.

I walk to Niall and push aside his flannel and white t-shirt.

"Fuck, it's a deep bite." I hiss and don't know what to do. How do I help him? If we don't do something in a couple minutes he'll turn.

"It burns!" Niall screams.

"Stella do something!" Harry shouts and I look at him.

"I don't know what to do!" I shout back. "I don't know what to do." I whisper to myself and shake my head. I'm at a loss of words right now.

I look at the paper towels and hand it to him. "Here, put pressure on it to stop the bleeding. I'll be right back." I run to the bathroom. They have to have some alcohol or peroxide. I scan the women's bathroom but all they have is tampons. Yea, that's not gonna help. I go into the men's and don't see anything useful. I see a janitors closet and open it. I see all these bottles on the shelf. My fingers franticly touching every bottle trying to find the right one. My breathing is through the roof. I know I only have a couple more seconds to find something. My eye catches a bottle that says 'hand sanitizer.' This's will have to do. Not the best thing to use, but it's all they have.

I run back to the boys and see them holding Niall down.

"This is all I could find." I open the bottle and the smell of alcohol fills my nose.

"Whoa, you're gonna put hand sanitizer on his wound." Zayn points to the bottle and I nod.

"Got a better plan?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"Just do it!" Niall screams and I don't think twice to do it.

I pour the sanitizer over the wound and he screams.

"Hold him down!" I yell for the boys to do but Niall is too strong.

"There has to be something in that bag of yours Stella! You have random shit in there!" Harry says and goes for my bag.