Chapter 17

Stella's POV

It feels like we've been walking for hours. The boys are behind me because they're slow while I'm leading them. I am hungry and kind of getting tired. It's 5:00 and the sun looks like it's getting ready to go down. We need to find somewhere to stay for the night.

"My feet hurt!" Louis pouted.

"Grow up." I turned around and told him.

He pouted again but didn't say anything. That's right. He better not say anything.

"Hey Stella?" Harry asked.

"Yea?"

"Where are we going to stay for the night?" He caught up with me and was now next to me.

Where are we going to stay tonight? The woods maybe?

"I'm not sure yet." I gave a weak smile and he nodded.

My stomach growled and I stopped.
Someone bumped into me from the back.

"Ouch!" I whisper shouted. Who the hell bumped into me? Can they not see me?

"Hey why'd yo- oh sorry Stella." Niall laughed awkwardly.

"What's wrong?" Liam put his hand on my shoulder.

"You guys hungry?" I looked around at all of them.

They all nodded their heads , except Niall. His smile was very wide I'm not sure it could get any wider.

"I've got chips and crackers." Zayn unzipped his backpack and started pulling out little packets of food. He gave them to me but I declined.

I don't want fake food! I want real food! Hot, delicious home made food!

"No thanks Zayn." I shook my head. He gave me a weird look and put it back in his bag. " I want some real food."

"Where is there to go?" Louis asked.

I know that there's a diner somewhere around the corner. I remember my mom took me there after I got my hair cut.

"Diner, up ahead." I pointed " what do you guys say?" I looked at them

"I'm not to sure about this. Why can't we just eat chips and crackers?" Niall looked a little off.

"Are you scared?" I asked him.

"N-no." He cleared his throat.

Awe he's scared! Why would he be scared?

"Niall.." I raised my eyebrow.

He sighed. " what if the food isn't good anymore?"

He does have a point. " I'm sure it's going to be fine." I smiled at him.
"Come on." I grabbed his hand and we all began walking.

Ten minutes later we were standing in the front doors of the diner. It was pink and white on the outside and said ' Kat's diner ' . I let go of Nialls hand and walked to the door. I pulled the glass door but it was locked. That's a good thing because that means no one is in there.

"It's locked." I told them.

I took one of my arrows and picked the lock. I pulled the door again and it opened. Damn, I'm so good at this stuff.

"Be cautious." I whispered and stepped inside the diner.

Liam and Louis had a flash light and looked around the place. It seemed fine to me. No one was in here.

"Liam go check the back and make sure it's locked." I told him

"Sure." He walked through the split door that led to the kitchen.

It's so dark in here. We need some light up in this place. I put my stuff in one of the booths and went to find the lights.

"Stella?"'I heard my name being called.

"Yes?" I said quietly.

"Where are you going?"

I turned around to see Niall.

"To find the lights to this damn place." I looked around the back of the counter. I finally found it and switched it on.

"So bright." Niall squinted his eyes.

"Lets make the most of it. Well turn it off when it gets dark."

"It's clear." Liam came through the door that led to the kitchen.

"Great! Now lets eat! I'm starving." I clapped my hands together.

I could eat anything right now. No one understands how fucking starving I am. I can finally have a cooked meal.

The boys sat at the counter while I stood behind it.

"So.." I grabbed the note pad and the pen. " what would you guys like?" I asked .

"Are you going to cook for us?" Harry asked, getting up from the seat.

Well duh? Who else is going to do it.

I nodded and he shook his head. He came behind the counter and walked towards me. "Hand it over." He put his hand out. I handed it to him and he smiled.

"What do YOU want." He asked.

Oh, so he's going to be the one to cook? Ha, I would like to see that.

I want a lot of things!

"I'll have pancakes and hash browns!" I walked to where his seat was and sat down.

"Breakfast for dinner?" Zayn laughed.

I was in between Liam and Zayn.

"Yep." I looked at him an smiled.

The boys ordered what they wanted and half an hour later harry came out with a tray on his hands with all of our foods.

This looks like fucking heaven.

"For the beautiful lady." Harry placed my plate in front of me and I smiled.

"Thanks!" I took my silver ware and cut into the pancakes.

Oh my freaking goodness. I'm definitely in heaven. This is so good.

Harry gave the boys their food and they dug right in.

"I'm impressed Harry." I told him.

"Didn't think I could cook?" He raised his eyebrow.

I laughed and shook my head. Boy, did he prove me wrong.

I think I ate way to fast because ten minutes later there was nothing else on my plate.

"Ugh." I groaned and put my hands on my stomach. I'm so stuffed.

"I'm going to use the rest room." I told then and got up.

I went to the booth and got my pocket knife that was on the side of my bag. better to be safe then sorry.

I walked to the bathroom and it was worn down. The lights flickered on and off and the mirror was a little dirty.

"Ew." I said to myself. This is so dirty.

There was a curtains couple feet away from the toilet. I walked to it and opened it.

It's a shower!

I can take a nice shower. I can wash y hair and scrub my body and-

Wait Stella.. You don't have a towel or any hair products or anything.

"Shit." I sighed

I walked out and went back to where the boys were.

I grabbed my bow and one arrow and put my pocket knife in my pocket and walked to the door.

"I'll be back." I told them.

"Whoa! Wait!" They all said

"What?" I turned around.

"Where are you going?" Liam asked me

"To the mini grocery store. "I pointed to the store that was across the diner and two buildings down.

"I'll go ." Niall offered.

"No. Ill be fine." I smile and he sighed.
"I got my walkie talkie on me."

"Okay. Call in if anything." Liam said.

------

OMG GUYS THE WALKING DEAD IS BACK ON!

Sorry for the wait :p I was a little stuck but now I'm good!