Chapter eleven

Stella's POV

I was in the front doors of Walmart. I thought the doors would be open, turns out, they're locked. Just my luck.

I don't want to break the hall to these doors. Maybe I'll pick the lock.

I took the bobby pin out of my hair and stick it in the key hole. It opened. Hey, this is how I used to get home late at night when I forgot my key sometimes.

I closed the doors behind me and locked them. What's the point of having 2 sets of doors? Isn't one enough?

I picked the lock on the door and I opened. I locked it and walked in side.

It's silent. There has to at least be someone here who's alive.

I just want to get some food and get the hell out of her.

I fast walked into the food isles and got what I wanted to eat.

Goldfish, Oreos, pretzels, and more water. Where would the canned pasta be? I like to eat Chef Boyardee.

As I was walking I heard noise. My natural instinct kicked in. I stopped and looked around me. I placed my bag carefully on the ground. I had my bow and arrow in my hand. I walked slowly and tried making out what the sound was.

"Harry, she like literally owned you." I heard someone say. Their accent sounds nice.

I heard laughter. There was more of them. But how many?

Wait, these are people! Actual people! I'm not alone.

I got closer to the isle. I felt nervous. What if someone was her and they were watching TV or something an it was the TV that was on.

I turned into the isle and aimed my arrow at them. They were five guys sitting on the floor eating and talking.

"Who the hell are you guys." I asked. I inched closer to them.

"Whoa. We mean no har-" Some dude with black hair said.

"I said, who the hell are you people." I stood my ground.

"I'm Liam. That's Harry, Niall, Louis and Zayn." He pointed to the guys.

"What are you guys doing here." I still had my arrow aimed at them.

They all stood up and stood there. There hand in the surrendering pose.

"Came for food and supplies." The one with the curls spoke up.

"How did you get in? We checked the place and no one was here." The tan-ish guy asked.

"Picked the lock."

They nodded and looked at the ground.

"Are you going to put the bow and arrow down? You're kind of scaring me." The guy with the blonde hair asked me.

I lowered it down and the let out a sigh of relief.

"What are you doing here?" Liam asked. I only know his name. I know he told me whose everyone's else's names were, but I wasn't really paying attention.

"Came to get food. I'm on the go." I walked past them and got the can of chef Boyardee.

"On the go?" One of them asked. I didn't know who though.

"Yea. To the safe camp." I walked out the isle and opened my bag. I put all the food I got and put the water bottles inside also.

"Safe camp? You're going there too?" I heard someone say behind me.

"Yea. I should get going." I held my bag in my hand and started to walk away. I didn't even turn around to see who I was talking too.

"Wait!"

I turned around and saw him running towards me. It was the tan guy, who has black hair.

"Yes?"

"Why don't you stay for tonight. We're also looking for the safe camp. We can all travel together in the morning." What he said didnt seem like a bad idea. It would be nice to have company and to not be alone in this.

But then I thought again.

"I do things alone." I walked a little further until he grabbed my arm.

"Please." He pleaded.

I huffed and walked back into the food isle they were in.