Chapter nine

Harry's POV

We walked for what seemed like an eternity. We all walked slowly and quietly. I'm afraid if I take one wrong step, it will attract the zombies.

"Niall, did you find anything." I looked back at Niall.

Me and Liam were in the front, Niall was in the middle, and Zayn and Louis were in the back. That's how we decided to walk since Niall doesn't have a weapon.

"No. We should try to find a gun store though. And find a place to eat. I'm starving." Niall was rubbing his stomach.

"Nows not the time Niall." I said in a annoyed voice.

"We should stop at Walmart. Well first we go to the gun store that's a couple minutes away from here, and then head out to Walmart. We can get a lot of stuff from there. " Louis suggested.

That doesn't seem like a bad idea.

"Alright, lets go." Liam said and we walked at a quicker pace.

--

"Make sure no one is in the store." I said quietly.

"No one is. The coast is clear." Zayn looked over his shoulder.

Louis opened the door quietly. He pointed his gun and looked around to make sure no one was hiding or anything.

"We're good. Lets hurry up and get the hell out." He lowered his gun and we all walked in.

We closed the door just so that no one comes in uninvited.

"Here. I found some gun bags. Grab whatever you can fit in here and make sure you can carry it." Liam gave us all a bag and we went out different ways.

I grabbed about all the guns that were in the store. My bag was getting pretty full. I also grabbed extra bullet cartridges. The other boys were still grabbing items. I walked around the store a little bit. That's when I came across bows and arrows. I have always wanted to know how to shoot a bow and arrow. I grabbed a bow and a a couple of arrows and put them in the bag. I put the bow around my body.

"Harry, you ready?" Liam walked over to me.

"Yea. You?"

"Bows and arrows? Nice. I've always wanted to know how to use one." Liam totally ignored my question.

"Get one." I pointed to the bow and he nodded.

"I'll go gather the boys." I walked away to go find the boys.

"Ready?" I asked them.

"Yea." They all said

"Aye, where's Zayn?" I asked Niall and Louis.

"I'm here." I heard Zayn say.

"Where were you?" Louis turned around to face Zayn.

"Getting these." He held up five boxes.

"What's is it?" I pointed to the boxes he was carrying.

He walked to the display case and dropped his bag that was filled with guns and other stuff. We all followed behind him.

"These my friends..." He opened one of the small boxes. "Are walkie talkies." He showed us.

"One for you, you, you, and... Where's Liam." Zayn handed us one.

"Getting things." I said.

"Now, these should be turned off at all times. Only time we put them on, is if we split up. Understand?" Zayn looked at Niall, Louis and I.

"Lets get a move on." He picked up his bag and walked to the front door.

"Liam... Liam lets go!" I whispered/yelled.

I heard foot steps come our way.

"Man this store has everything."

"What's in your hands?" I cocked my head to what he was holding in his hands.

"Gun belts." Liam gave us each one.

"Put it on and put a gun in there. " he put his on and placed a gun in the pocket.

We all did the same and Zayn handed him the walkie talkie.