Chapter 18

-Stella -

I closed the door to the diner as quietly as I could. I looked right and left and saw a walker to my left. He was all the way down the street and he didn't see me... Hopefully.

I looked back at the diner and saw all the boys peaking through the blinds. Why are they watching me like that? If they want to see, why not just come?

I tiptoed quietly across to the other side. I went up to the window and looked inside. It doesn't seem like any one is in here. Just in case, I'm going to keep my walkie talkie on so the boys can hear if anything happens.

Just to be safe, I tap on the glass and dropped to the ground. Hopefully the zombies will come to the front so I can kill them all. After about two minutes of lying on the ground, I got up and saw that none of them were by the window.

I opened the door and walked in. It smells horrible in here. Smells like rotten eggs. I covered my nose and walked through.

'Just get the stuff you need and hurry up and get the hell out of here.' I thought to my self.

I walked in the medicine isle and grabbed all the medics i could find. I opened up my bag and threw them in there. Two isles down was the beauty isle. Score! I grabbed shampoo and conditioner and body soap. I put them in my bag and kept walking through out the store. Something went between my legs and I freaked out.

"Holy shit." I whispered.

I looked down an it was a cat. What is a cat doing in here?

The cat looked at me and took off.

"Stella you alright?" Liam's voice came through the walkie talkie very loud.

Fuck . I lowered the volume down and spoke back.

"Yea, I'm fine. It was just a cat."

"Just get what we need and come back." He pleaded

"Okay." I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

The last thing I needed to get was towels. I walked to the bathroom isle and saw the towels. I grabbed six of ten an put them in my bag. My bag is getting a little to small for all of this. I tried pushing it down father and farther but it wouldn't budge.

"Stupid bag," I groaned.

I huffed and knelt down on the floor with the bag in my hand. I put my bow and arrow on the floor. I put both my hands in the bag an forced the towels in, so that I can zipper up the bag.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned around.

I looked up and it was a zombie. I pushed him back and tried getting up but he fell on top of me. His face came closer to my face and I wiggled around to try and get him off.

I tried to reach down and get my knife in my pocket but the zombie was to heavy to move.

I grunted and with all my mite tried to shove him off of me.

"LIAM," I yelled. Hopefully he can hear me.

----

Liam-

Stella said she was going to the store across from the diner. She's been in the store for already thirty five minutes now. I know it doesn't take that long to get a couple of items. I talked to her already, but she hasn't talked through the walkie talkie again.

Harry was writing in his journal, Louis was playing with some cards, zany was carving things with a knife on the table and Niall was peeking out the blinds.

"Heard any thing from her?" Niall asked.

I was currently waiting by the door for when she comes back.

"No. She's fine. She's probably busy looking for certain i-"

"LIAM," Stella's voice came through the walkie talkie loud and clear. I took the device that was clipped on my belt and clicked the button.

"Stella?!" I yelled back. "Stella are you okay?" The words tumbled out my mouth. My breathing picked up and I looked up at the boys. "Stella?" I repeated.

"HELP," she yelled and I dropped the walkie talkie from my hands.

I went to push open the door but Harry stopped me.

"Take this," he gave me his gun.

I nodded and ran out the diner and too the store.

Stella, please be okay..

---

Sorry it's been a while. I just needed to update for you guys :p

Happy thanks giving xoxo