Chapter tweleve

-Stella-

I took a seat next to Liam. I put my belongings next to me.

I was starving. I took out the spaghetti from my bag and opened the can. I don't eat it cold, but we don't have a microwave right now.

"Cold?" Liam laughed.

"I'm starving." I tilted my head back and ate the noodles from the can.

Ten minutes later I finished.

"So what's your guys's name again?" I asked. I swear I have short term memory loss. Or it's because I don't care what people have to say.

"I'm Zayn." He shook my hand

"I'm Niall." He waved.

"Harry." He smiled.

"And I am the master of all people." The funny one smirked.

I crossed my arms and raised my eye brow

"But you can call me louis." He laughed.

"You already know me." Liam nuged my shoulder.

"What's your name?" Harry asked me.

"Stella. Nice to meet you guys. I'm sorry i scared you with my bow and arrow." I was embarrassed.

They laughed and said it was no big deal.

"You guys should get some rest." I stood up and grabbed my belongings.

"Where are you going?" I turned around to see it was Niall.

"Umm. To go look for shoes?" I lied.

He smiled and I walked away.

So gullible.

Gullible, gullible, Niall..

I didn't go look for shoes. I went to the the paint isle.

I went to the paint isle and dropped my bags and bow on the floor. I took out my map from my bag and spread it out across the floor. I took the flash light out and shun it on the map.

I know that my watch tells me where to go, but i would much rather prefer a map in my hands.

I took a small can of black paint and opened it. I opened a box of paint brushes and took a medium sized one. I dipped it in the paint and put it on the map. I made a circle of where I was currently. I saw a small can of red and green paint, and opened them too.

I drew a red circle around where the safety camp was headed. I dipped the brush in the green paint drew a line from where I was to where the safety camp was. I dipped the brush into the red paint and placed dots of where I should stop along the way of the journey.

As I was placing dots, I heard footsteps coming my way..