authors note

this is not an update, but an update will be in two days.

guys, I know you like/love this story and I am grateful that you guys do. I know my writing isn't very good.. but doesn't mean you have to comment on my story and tell me that my writing is bad. like who do you think you are? I can give two sh*ts of what you think or have to say. and I know that my chapters are short. sorry if I have a life and have other stuff to worry about. at least I update and don't leave you guys hanging for a week or two. I update every two to three days. I have cheer and school and when I come home I am tired. if you don't like the way I write or like how long my chapters are, then don't read my book. I don't need your negativity on my book. I am just really mad that people have to say rude things. im not forcing you to read my book. you chose it upon your self to read my book. & if you didn't like it then don't read it again. doesn't mean you have to comment and tell me bad things.

I will try to make the chapters longer as best as I can. I just don't really have a lot of time to cram stuff into a chapter.

just had to rant there for a minute. lol

any questions or anything you can inbox me.

& if this offended anyone, I'm sorry. I just had to get this off my chest. I was literally so mad. but now I am not. lol

xo