Chapter 4 Meeting

//Shiro POV//

Rin and Yukio's foster father, Shiro, was walking with Mephisto after hearing the news...Yuri's father; Ernst Egin was coming to the True Cross Academy. Now he and Mephisto must join the meeting Ernst is upholding.

Despite not being the guardian of Rin, he was quite happy to be called a father by both twins. He had visited Rin in the demon realm, Gehenna, and he actually enjoyed Rin's cooking and time.

"Wonderful...I get to stay listening to Hitler in this meeting." Mephisto sighs as they walked through the halls. "So have Rin arrived yet?"

"Yukio called me and told me he arrived last night. So, I guess we should wait when Rin makes a appearance during the meeting." Shiro tells Mephisto.

"You should call him just in case. Yukio should have given you Rin's number on his new phone." Mephisto told him.

"Good idea." Shiro agrees and takes out his phone.

//Rin POV//

"...So that kid tried to give you mouth to mouth to get you to breath. You kicked him away as he was close to doing that." Rin finished telling Izumo about what happen at a beach they went to investigate.

"Are you serious?!" Izumo laughed.

"Dead serious." Rin laughs as well. They were still at the café for the past ten minutes.

"I...I just can't...so time travel can happen...it is possible." Izumo stopped laughing and still sound surprised to know this.

"It is...I did it, so-" Rin stopped talking as soon the phone Yukio gave him vibrated in his pocket. "Oh, hold on."

"Sure." Izumo nods as she looks out the window for no reason he knew.

"Hello?" Rin answered the phone; he didn't know the number so he just answered it.

"Hello, is this Rin? It's Shiro." Rin couldn't help but smile brightly when he heard his foster father's voice.

"Shiro! Hey, it's me! So glad to hear from you. How are you?" Rin asked.

"I'm fine, but Rin...where are you? We need you at the meeting. Ernst is here calling a meeting. You should make an appearance to start our mission." Shiro tells him. Rin looks at his watch and sees that it's 5 in the afternoon.

"Ok, I understand...is it starting?" Rin asked.

"No, not yet."

"Ok, I'm going to drop Izumo back to the class. Goodbye." Rin tells him before hanging up. He looks at Izumo and she looks at him.

"What's wrong?" Izumo asked.

"I have to go...time to make an appearance." Rin smiled. He couldn't wait to do this.

"So, you're taking me back?"

"Yes."

"What are you going to do...?" Izumo asked as they stood up and walk out of the café.

"What I do best...I show off." Rin smiles as he backs away from Izumo and summons his fire. The flames blazing out on his body, his wings expanding from his back.

"Whoa!" Rin heard Izumo cried out. He motioned her forward, he knew that he can control his flames from burning someone so when she walked towards him. He grabs her by the waist, hugging her and he flies up while holding her. "WHOA! AHH!"

"Hold on." Rin chuckles as she screams a bit.

---10 Minutes Later---

"Ok...so Shiro said that the meeting is outside. On top of the school..."Rin told himself as he flies over the school and spots a group of Exorcists around the top of the Academy. Around the area was a circle platform where they were standing at for the meeting. Cages around the area but not on top.