Chapter 13 Fallen Date

//Rin POV//

"H-Huh?!" Rin whispered as they all arrived at the restaurant. The one which was the same Rin and Shiemi went for their date. But that wasn't why Rin was acting surprised, it was because his father was standing their disguised as Andrew. The old man waiter, the very same man that gave them their order...their food...and a great time in their date.

"S-Sat-" Rin covers Shiemi mouth before she said his name.

"H-Hello, sir...reservations for-" Rin stutters but stops when his father raises a hand to silences him.

"Don't worry. The tables are all set." Satan tells him.

"Ah, thank you, sir." Yukio, who had no idea who this person really is, says. "Let's go guys."

"You two go on ahead...we'll catch up." Rin tells Yukio and Shura.

"Alright, don't take too long." Shura says as another waiter takes them to their table. Rin and Shiemi turn to look at Rin's father with a smile.

"Okay, what are you doing here, Dad." Rin asks.

"I was bored." Satan simply shrugs. "Anyway...you two go on ahead and enjoy your dinner."

"Thank you, sir." Shiemi smiles before hugging him. Surprising him for a second and he hugs back with a chuckle.

"I'm glad you remember me as well." Satan smiles again as they pull away from their hug. "Now go on and enjoy your date."

"Thanks, Dad." Rin thanks his father and grabs Shiemi's hand. But before they could leave. Satan grabs his son's hand.

"One more thing...the others aren't hard to find, Shiemi. But I wish to speak with Rin in private." Satan tells her and Shiemi nods her head yes before going to the table. Rin turn to his father and gives him a confused look.

"What is it?" Rin asked and his father smile widens.

"Good job on working the peace movement here." Satan tells him. "Your mother told me to tell you how proud she is of you."

"Hey, it's the best I can do." Rin grins.

"I'll be taking over from here...so consider yourself 'free' from responsibility on doing this." His father winks. He then digs into his pocket and holds something in his hand. He hands it to Rin...it was a ring.

"Huh? What's this for?" Rin asked.

"You told me you made a promise to Shiemi to get married someday." Satan said. "So...I had this made back home for you to propose to Shiemi. Well...when you are ready to do that."

"T-T-Thanks...I guess." Rin blushed at the thought of marriage. Though he remembers that he and Shiemi made that promise. He takes the ring and examines it.

It was a silver ring with black outlines. It had a small yellow pearl on the top. Rin had to admit it was a nice looking ring, that it will look fine on Shiemi. He turns to look at Shiemi and sees her laughing and talking with Yukio and Shura.

"...Thanks, Dad...I mean it." Rin thanks his father sincerely.

"You're welcome..." Satan smiles. He nods his head at the direction where the others were. "Now get out of here."

"Alright...alright..." Rin chuckles before he walks to the others.

//Shiemi POV//

"The food was great!" Rin yells as they walk out the restaurant.

"Rin...calm down." Shiemi hears Yukio yell from behind them and she looks over her shoulder to see Shura and Yukio returning to their conversation.