Chapter 7 Remembering

//Rin POV//

"Go away!" Rin shouted as he used his fire blast on the Exorcists. He didn't hit them directly, mostly because he didn't want to kill and the force pushed his enemies back and unconscious. "Michelle, Igor! Leave now!"

"Thanks for the assistance, dip-shi-" Igor didn't get to finish as Michelle covered her husband mouth.

"Shut up and move, love." Michelle told him. Rin watches them hop on the large demon gorilla and they make a run for. Rin starts to fly back but looks over his shoulder to see his grandfather staring at Rin with hatred. But Rin stares at him back the same way.

"...Grr.." Rin growled. But he looks away and flies back to Shiemi. "Shiemi, let's go. I'm taking you back to the dorms."

"S-Sure...but what was that all about?!" Shiemi asked as she let herself get carried by him and they fly away.

"Well, to begin with. I'm the son of Satan and I came to make a peace treaty, right? But there is a problem." Rin began as he flies up towards the clouds. He is surprised to see Shiemi is calm, not freaking out and simply looking at him. "So...my good old grandfather came to see me...to destroy me actually."

"Your grandfather? He is trying to kill you?!" Shiemi cried out. "Why-"

"He isn't the demon-friend type of guy." Rin tells her. But he smiles and motions her to look up, she does and gasped, she had that look of amazement that he so recognizes. She was looking at the sun; it was bigger than before due to them in the air.

"Looks beautiful, doesn't it?" Rin asked her.

"Yes...it does." Shiemi smiled while still staring at the sun. Rin suddenly remembers the time Rin and Shiemi sat inside the Ferris wheel and she was staring at the sun the same way once again.

"You're more beautiful..." Rin smiled and resulted with Shiemi blushing.

"B-Be...quiet...sorry." Shiemi stuttered. Rin couldn't help but laugh, surprised that Shiemi is still the same like before. "What so funny?"

"..Nothing." Rin smiled as they descend from the sky. "Let's get you back to the dorms."

"Yes...please." Shiemi asked with a smile and they fly back.

//Shura POV//

"Sit here, Rin and Shiemi aren't here yet and this is the only freedom we have to be alone." Shura tells Yukio as she pushes him on the chair.

"H-Hey, what gives, Shura?!" Yukio gasped and she sees him blush scarlet red.

"I need my alone time with my lover...my sweet, four eyes, lover." Shura smiled sweetly. "Now...be a good boyfriend and kiss me."

"Wh-?!" Yukio didn't get to finish as Shura forces her lips on him. She already knows she is the lead of this relationship, but what happens next surprises her as Yukio wraps his arms around her waist and rolls them around on the couch. She finds herself under him and he was holding her down by the arms.

"Wow...I see that you're manning up." Shura smiles sweetly.

"Shut up." Yukio smiles before they start to kiss. Shura forces her hands off his and wraps him around his neck and pulls him closer. But then-

"HEY, YUKIO! We're home!" Shura eyes pop wide open when she heard Rin's voice and the sound of the door closing from down the hall. Shura and Yukio pulled away and quickly sat down on the couch together and quickly turns on the TV.

"Oh, hello. Shura and Yukio." Shiemi was with Rin and greets the couple.

"Hello, Shiemi. How are you?" Shura asked politely.