Chapter 12 Dates?

//Shiemi POV//

---The Next Day---

Shiemi and Izumo were inside the dorms in Izumo's room, where Shiemi was preparing for her date.

"Come on, Rin is outside waiting for you." Izumo told Shiemi as she puts on her white jacket and puts on a pair of earrings. Shiemi checks her hair in the mirror and puts on a bit of make-up on her cheeks. She smiles cheerfully and turns around to show Izumo how she looks.

"Wow, you look amazing!" Izumo said amazed.

"Why, thank you." Shiemi said proudly. But Izumo pouts a bit.

"Hey...you have been acting a bit...more mature than usual. It's like you're not nervous about your date with Rin." She tells her.

"Ah...well, you know that I have the old memories of me from the other timeline so...I know that I have been on a date with Rin before." Shiemi explains.

"Huh?! You and Rin-oh, wait. That's right." Izumo said with a chuckle.

"You were there too. I remember being so nervous that I was freaking out but you were there to help me." Shiemi said as she feels so nervous all over again and she puts on a nervous face. "I just remember a bit of what you told me...so, do you know what to do next?"

"Huh? I thought you knew what to do?!" Izumo cried out.

"I'm sorry! I don't know what to do right now! I was just putting up a brave face!" Shiemi said freaking out now. She had a scared face.

"HHHUUUH?!" Izumo cried out.

"Hey! You two!" they both turn to see Shura standing at the door. She was dressed in a red dress with high heels. Her hair done as a pony tail and eye lashes. She was dressed elegantly. "What's taking you so long? I thought that you were ready for your date?"

"W-Well..." Shiemi taps her fingers together nervously.

"Yep, that's the Shiemi I know." Izumo smiled.

"Eh?! I'm still me!" Shiemi cries out.

"Well, you must still happy for yourself. Rin is a great guy." Shura winks at Shiemi and she couldn't help but smile. Shura was right, despite that she was so nervous. She was happy.

"You're right. Thank you for reminding me, Shura and Izumo." Shiemi thanked both girls. "Shura, are you also ready to go on your date with Yukio?"

"Yes, we'll see each other later tonight." Shura grins and Shiemi smiles.

"Great for you two...I can't really see myself dating anyone." Izumo rolled her eyes.

"I wouldn't say that." Shiemi smirked. "What about Shima?"

"EEHH?!" Izumo shouted. "The pink idiot that is always trying to hit on me?!"

"Yep!" Shura grin grows wider.

"EH?!" Izumo shouted again.

"Come on. Ask him out or say yes when he asks you out." Shiemi encouraged her friend. Shiemi goes to the closet and pulls out a purple and black dress. She gives it to Izumo. "Come on, put it on."

"Yeah, let's see his reaction when he sees you in that dress!" Shura giggled.

"NO!" Izumo cried out.

"Come on, put it on!" Shiemi giggled as well.

"No! No! No! No!" Izumo cried out but in the end...she puts it on.

The purple dress had black outlines on her side. She had on black heels and her done like always. She was blushing widely and very red. Though she admitted that she actually like the dressed. The girls were ready.