Chapter 8 I've Come For You

//Rin POV//

"Get back here!" Rin shouted as he chases the orb of memories. But the faster he goes, the faster the orb went. But Rin doesn't give up and speeds up, his arm stretching out towards the white orb...so close...and finally caught it!

Yes! Rin thought for success. He stops and holds the orb in his hand...and it disappears?!

"Huh?!" Rin gasped as it wasn't in his hand anymore. "What...no...Shiemi's memories...no..."

"Rin..." He heard Shiemi's voice. "...Rin...I love you..."

"Shiemi...I don't understand..." Rin was confused by what happen until-

"Rin...if you are listening...your father and I found this way to bring Shiemi back. Once you have caught the Orb of Memories...You are given a choice if you want to give Shiemi her memories or not. I'd understand that if you don't because you feel like she doesn't need them because you may have moved on. But you can start again with her. And Satan told me this, Shiemi will be suffering of getting some of her memories that she has found important, but if deny to give her old memories back. All the suffering will end and she will be fine. But if you give her memories back...she will remember everything, not that much has changed. She won't suffer but you only have one chance...no redo. That is all...love, Mom." It was his mother's voice and he felt light headed. All thoughts were shattered.

"I have...one shot...no, I must...but...Shiemi!" Rin quickly thought about Shiemi and he quickly flies back. "Shiemi...Shiemi..."

Suffering...she can't be suffering. Shiemi! Rin thought fully worried for her safety. He flies back to the roof and sees Shiemi on her knees. Even from a distance, he can see her crying. But that wasn't all that caught his eyes. He sees Exorcists around the whole dorm...and he sees his grandfather in the front. Yukio at the door, talking to him but by the expression his twin brother was giving. This wasn't good.

"Shiemi!" Rin shouted as he landed right in front of her and holds her hands. He sees her tears resting on her palms and she has a blank expression "Shiemi?"

"..." She doesn't say anything, Rin slowly touches her cheek but she suddenly looks up at him with a serious face and grabs him by the shirt.

"Shiemi?!"

"I love you." Shiemi suddenly says that out of nowhere.

"S-Shiemi?!" Rin gasped but that all stop as Shiemi kisses him forcefully. He is shocked, but starts to kiss her back. Placing his hands on her cheeks, and completely forgetting about the trouble outside.

//Yukio POV//

"No, you can't come inside to investigate." Yukio told his grandfather with a strict voice. "Rin is under my protection and it's late."

"Yukio, you must understand. He is a demon! His kind cannot be trusted!" Ernst yelled. "Now let us through!"

"No." Yukio responded.

"Yukio! Let us-"

"No!" Yukio shouts at him. "You won't come in and I won't allow you to hurt my big brother!"

"Wow, didn't think you'd have the guts to talk like that to your grandfather." Shura hugs Yukio from behind. He looks over his shoulder to see her smiling and he smiles back.

"Well...if you won't let us pass. I guess I have to go with plan B." Ernst smirked.

One of the exorcists walks up to Ernst and raised its hand. A bird like demon flies to his arm. Attached to the demons neck was a camera.