Chapter 19

//Rin POV//

---5 Years Later---

"Fire! Give it! Give it!!!" Rin raised his head at the sound of his daughter arguing with her twin brother.

"It's mine!! I found it first!" he heard his son and stands up from his desk after finishing grading the tests from the students. He walks in to see Pearl and Fire having a tug-a-war with a stuff teddy bear.

"Hey. Hey. Hey." Rin said as he grabs the bear off their hands and pulls them away from each other. "What seems to be the problem?"

"He won't let me hold it, Papa!" Pearl pointed at Fire. The 5 year old twins have grown quite a bit. Little Pearl look just like her mother, dressed in a kimono and her yellow hair was identical like Shiemi's when they were younger. As for Fire, their son, he was a splitting image of Rin when he was a kid. Except Fire had a bandage on his nose for looks, which seemed weird to Rin but he goes with it.

"But I found it under our Christmas tree first!" Fire pouted. Rin sighs and looks at the Christmas tree with the already unwrapped gifts from two days ago.

"Wait..."Rin smiles and walks to the tree. He ducks down and sees a leg. He grabs it and lifts it up to show a pink teddy bear. Pearl eyes shines with joy upon seeing the bear.

"Is that for me, Papa?!" Pearl shrieked. Another fact that she was loud like he is and Fire wasn't much of a yeller.

"Of course it's for you." Rin grins as his daughter jumps on her father and hugs him tightly.

"Thank you, Papa! Thank you!" Pearl shrieked happily as she grabs her teddy bear and runs to her and her brother's room. But Fire had his hands behind his back and looks at the floor nervously. Rin noticed quickly.

"Hey, sport. What is it?" Rin asked his son. But his doesn't answer immediately, he seemed very nervous.

"D-Dad...something happen to me last night..." Fire spoke slowly.

"What happen?" Rin smiled softly as he kneels down to his son's level. "Come on, you can tell me..."

"Well..." Fire pulls his hands away from his back and a tail appears from behind him...wagging around and Rin looks at it very surprised.

"Whoa! When did that show up?!" Rin asked his son.

"L-Last night..." Fire stuttered.

"Wow...I thought Pearl will get her tail first but you beat your sister." Rin smiles.

"But isn't it a bad thing? The kids will make fun of me when I get back to school..." Fire said nervously.

"Hey...no one will make fun of you." Rin comfort his son.

"They make fun of Pearl...some kids said that you're the devil." Rin was a bit shocked but it wasn't surprising. Considering that the world knew about demons and he being the son of Satan.

"W-Well...I am his son...L-Listen; don't pay any attention to what they say. You just need to be the older brother and protect your sister." Rin ensures his son.

"I really want to hit them, Dad. I really do..." Fire looks at his father with shame.

"Fire...I understand you do but...will that make anything better?" Rin asked and Fire nodded his head no. Sense they had been having this conversation before. "Remember...they just haven't met anyone like you two."

"You mean us kids that have sharp teeth and pointy ears?" Fire asked as he moved his hair a bit and revealed his pointy ears. Rin couldn't help but laugh.