Chapter 14 Ready to Fight

//Shiemi POV//

"Yukio, get over here!" Shiemi yelled as she used Min's roots to make a barrier to block the gunshots. Yukio runs behind with her and reloads the two guns he managed to grab.

"Where's Ernst?" Yukio asked Shiemi. Shiemi looks through the cracks of the roots and spots Ernst in behind all the followers and running away.

"He's running! Over there!" Shiemi tells Yukio and points at the direction.

"Ok...cover me." Yukio gritted his teeth.

"Wait?! You're going after him?!" Shiemi yelled but Yukio starts to run, shooting and rolling to avoid getting shot. Shiemi tries to follow but the gunshots kept her behind her barrier.

I can't do anything but concentrate on keeping all the Mins here. Shiemi realized and she continues to summon more of the green demons.

//Yukio POV//

"Shura...move!" Yukio yells as he fires. Shura listens and ducts as the bullets flies over her and hits the followers on their shoulder.

"Nice shot." Shura smiles but Yukio doesn't return the smile.

"Go protect Shiemi." Yukio tells her as he reloads and continues to fire.

"What about you?" Shura yelled over the gunshots and she blocks some of the bullets.

"I told Ernst that he'll answer to me when he took you...I'm keeping my promise." Yukio said with an angry expression. Yukio managed to take down most of the followers but the rest are concentrating their fire on Shiemi.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Shura tells him before grabbing his shoulders and kissing him in the lips hard. She pulls away quickly. "Kick his ass."

"Right!" Yukio smiles and runs off to chase Ernst down.

//Rin POV//

"RRRAAAHHH!!" Rin yells as he tackles Amaimon into a billboard as they fought on a roof. Rin let's go and tries to fly off to let Amaimon fall but Amaimon caught his leg. Jumping over Rin and starts to punch Rin's face multiple times as they go down.

"...Destroy...Destroy...Destroy..." Amaimon kept repeating over and over again as they fall and hit the ground. Amaimon jumps and slams his knees on Rin's stomach, causing a crater to form. Rin coughs up blood and shuts his eyes as Amaimon returns to punch him.

Get...OFF! Rin screams in his mind as he uses his fire blast to hit Amaimon in the stomach. Causing the mind-controlled demon to blast into the building and through. Rin follows as he uses his wings; they start to fight inside the building before Rin tackles him again but this time through the walls and out of the building.

"Damn it, Amaimon!" Rin yells as they hit the ground and roll around. Punching each other and leaving each other with bruises and blood coming out until Rin is on top and choking him. "Stay down!"

"Ernst is here..." Rin stops choking Amaimon as he notices a dim light shine in his eyes. He understood that he was gaining a bit of control but it faded away.

Bang!

"AHHH!" Rin cries out in pain to feel someone shoot him right on his knee and he falls off of Amaimon and grabs his leg. The pain was unbearable.

"You feel it don't you?" he heard Ernst's voice and he looks up only to be kicked down by a foot. "You should be...that bullet had liquid inside...holy water."

"E-Ernst...don't do...this..." Rin growled but his grandfather's only response was stepping on Rin's head.

"You're a demon...I'm human. What possible reason would you give me to spare your life?" Ernst asked calmly.