Chapter 18 Birth

//Rin POV//

---Two Months Later---

"Shiemi?! Just hang on! Okay? The doctors will take care of you." Rin spoke softly to his wife as she is laid on the rolling bed.

"R-Rin?" she whisper and he takes her hand.

"I'm here." He smiled as he kisses her hand as he and the other doctors roll her down the hall.

"W-What...Rin...the babies..." Shiemi looks down to her stomach. "The babies...they're coming..."

"I know...you collapsed from the pain a bit." Rin explained.

"I see..." Shiemi nods her head but smiles. "Rin...we're going to be parents!"

"Yeah...I can't wait to see our children." Rin kissed her hand quickly and he is pushed back by a nurse. Telling him to wait outside and he listens. He watches as they push Shiemi into a room and he goes to a seat, along with other men who must be parents as well. He sighs worriedly and his foot tapping the floor impatiently.

"Your girlfriend?" he heard a guy ask him and he turns to see the man smiling. He was dressed in black jeans and a black jacket. Green eyes and messing brown hair. He seemed very young like Rin his age. "She's pregnant?"

"Oh..uh, yes. And she's my wife." Rin replied.

"I see, my wife is having our child in our room for a hour now...maybe she's taking a while more so I'll wait here with you." The guy smiled and Rin smiles back.

"You have kids?" Rin asked.

"One...this is our third but not last probably." The guy joked and Rin chuckled. He raised his hand and shakes his hand.

"I appreciate the comfort." Rin said and they sat there. Rin starts to tell the guy how they met...even explaining he is the son of Satan, since everyone knew about demons now. But the guy seemed ok with him; he smiled and told some jokes.

"Let me tell you how I met my wife...we first met in one of the field trips we went together six years ago. She fell into trouble with a group of people, three if I remember. She ran into me...seeing she was in trouble, I protected her. Ever since, I continue to protect her through high school. We...ran into problems...but we succeed and had the will to fight because I fell in love with her...and she fell in love with me." The guy then lifts his finger and shows Rin his gold ring. "I proposed to her right after we finished high school. Around the years...she changed a bit, she was stronger than me...yet I wouldn't care because I will protect her."

"You two got married and had a kid?" Rin asked and he nods his head yes.

"She had a high temper when she was pregnant..." the guy smiled nervously and chuckles. "It was a very scary 9 months."

"Shiemi is very calm...for me, it was the nicest 9 months as I enjoyed being with her." Rin smiled.

"True...very true."

"Do you know the name for your child?" Rin asked.

"Yes...Our first child was Alice...our next is Adam." He said. They look towards the door to see it being open by a doctor. He turns towards their direction and waves the guy to come. "I guess she's ready to have our little boy meet his father."

"Hey...take care." Rin smiled as they stood up and shook hands. "Rin Okumura."

"...Eren Jaeger. So long, Rin." The guy, Eren, said with a smile before walking with the doctor to the halls. Rin sits back down and waits alone...30 minutes pass and he closes his eyes for a while when-