Chapter 17 Having Twins

//Rin POV//

---Five Years Later---

"Shiemi! I'm back!" Rin shouted as he entered their apartment, in his hands was the papers to finally buying the house. He was proud of himself; he has a permanent job, which was working at the True Cross Academy with his mother, both of them teachers for both demons and humans to become Exorcists. Shiemi works at selling beautiful flowers and other garden materials in her very own shop. Business was easy, payment was cheap and everything was going according to their plans.

Where is she? Rin thought as he walks to the living room. That's when he hears his wife throwing up in the bathroom.

"Shiemi?!" Rin shouted as he ran to the bathroom. He opens the door and sees Shiemi on her knees in front of the toilet. She was flushing it but that's not what caught his eyes...it was the stick...a pregnancy test...and he can see it was testing positive...

"R-Rin?!" Shiemi cried out as she saw him standing at the door. She looks at him then at the pregnancy test again and again. "I...I can...I can explain..."

"Shiemi...are you...the reason you been eating food you don't even like...why you were acting weird and angry from time to time...is it because your pregnant?" Rin asked.

"I...I was going to tell you..." Shiemi said.

The past few years had changed their appearance a bit. Shiemi's hair has grown; length was towards her back and cuts it back over shoulder level every month. Rin seeming to wear a white shirt and red tie all the time with black pants and a pair of chains on his belt. Ever since getting married, he loves to spend time with Shiemi but work is something he doesn't agree on. He sometimes sleeps in class while giving the children their test. Shiemi would always call him to make sure he was awake. But now seeing Shiemi and a possibility of her having his child in her stomach...

"Shiemi...I'm going to be father?" Rin asked.

"Yes..."

"Do I have to give the baby tests?"

"Huh?"

"Nah! I'm just joking!" Rin finally releases his smile and walks to his wife, hugging her softly as he feels so happy. "I'm going to be a father!"

"You're not mad?" she asked. He pulls away a bit and nods his head no.

"I can never be made at you, Shiemi...we're going to be parents!" Rin grins as he placed his forehead on hers.

"Rin...what are those?" Shiemi asked as she stared at the papers in his hand.

"Oh, this!" Rin grins even more. "We got the house!"

"We did?!" Shiemi smiles and hugs him. "We did it!"

"A house...a child...I couldn't be happier." Rin kisses her cheek.

"I love you, Rin Okumura." Shiemi giggled. Rin then lifts her up bridal style and walks out the bathroom and towards the couch with her in his arms. Sitting down and sitting her on his lap.

"I love you too, Shiemi Okumura." Rin laughs. They kiss for a while until they pull away and Shiemi gets off his lap.

"We better start packing!" Shiemi realized.

"I got boxes in the closet we can use..." Rin smiled.

"I'll call Izumo and Shima to ask if they can come help." Shiemi said.

Izumo and Shima went out for another year until they finally made the decision to get married. Though Shura and Yukio have a daughter, Yuri, named after their mother. He hasn't heard news of Izumo being pregnant, which what Shiemi seemed to be waiting for.