Chapter 10 Shura and Michelle

//Rin POV//

"Ok, Kuro...are you ready?" Rin said as his two tail familiar jumps off his shoulder.

"Hai, I'm ready Rin!" Kuro meowed.

"Ok...on my mark, you do your thing and run." Rin tells his cat. Kuro then runs around the carnival as Rin starts to walk towards the entrance. He looks at his surroundings as he continues to walk forward.

Come on, Shura...where are you? Rin thought as he looks for her. Right on cue, he spots Shura tied up right under the Ferris wheel, and she wasn't alone. Standing beside her was Rin's grandfather, Ernst, who was holding a gun to her head. Rin continues to walk until he is beside the Ferris wheel, staring right at his grandfather.

"I should have known that you would do something this low." Rin said calmly.

"I see that you really kept you end of the deal." Ernst smile, which pisses Rin off.

"I'm here...I'm all yours so. Let. Shura. Go. Now!" Rin growled.

"On your knees." Ernst ordered and Rin listens. He hears footsteps and looks over his shoulder to see white hooded men carrying a stick that sent electric sparks.

"AHH!" Rin cried out and drops to the floor as they shock him over and over.

"RIN!" he hears Kuro's voice in the distant. Knowing that his familiar was worried for his master.

"I'm...fine...not yet, Kuro." Rin whispered, knowing that Kuro can hear him.

"You lose, boy." He hear Ernst's voice as he continues to be shocked. "Without you, no one can create the peace treaty. No one can help...and your girlfriend will be executed!"

"Bastard..." Rin growls as he slowly stands up, ignoring the pain from the electricity.

"What?!" Ernst cried out. Seeing that Rin enduring the shocks.

"You may threaten me..." Rin growled as he starts to walk towards Ernst.

"Raise the energy to max!" Ernst cried out.

"We are!" the hooded men shouted as they continue to shock Rin.

"...You can threaten this world..." Rin growls, he unleashes his flames and expands his wings. His eyes dead focused on Ernst.

"?!" Ernst couldn't say anything.

"...BUT YOU DO NOT THREATEN MY GIRLFRIEND!" Rin shouts as he flies right towards Ernst.

BAM!

A gun fire is heard through the echo...Shura eyes snap wide open...but she was no longer under the Ferris wheel. Her ropes that held her wrists were in the mouth of a giant Kuro as the cat carries her away. Ernst gun was cocked up as Rin held the wrist that held it and he stared dead pan in Ernst's eyes with so much hatred.

"I'm giving you this only chance...leave me and my friends...my family alone. Or you'll regret it if you try this again..." Rin voice was dark to the core. Sending chills down Ernst's spine. "Did I make myself clear?"

"..." sweat rolls down Ernst's face as Rin pushes him away.

"Kuro...let's get out of here." Rin tells his familiar.

"Ok, Rin." Kuro meows were muffled as he has Shura in his mouth. Kuro pounces away back to the dorms and Rin follows in the air.

---10 Minutes Later---