Chapter 16 Wedding

//Rin POV//

---Two Days Later, Christmas---

"Rin! We're here! Open up!" Rin hears over the laughter that came from Shiemi and the rest because of a fail stunt he pulled. He hears someone at the door and recognized the voice to be his brother's.

"Ah! Everyone! Yukio and Shura are here!" Rin yelled as he opens the door to see Yukio holding bags of gifts and Shura carrying bags as well. Rin stares surprisingly at the presents and the fact Shura's belly was bit big, it just close to being seeable. "OH! Presents!"

"Come down, Nii-san." Yukio rolled his eyes but smiles. "I missed you, Rin and everyone."

"We missed you too, Shura and Yukio." Shiemi smiled warmly. "I'm glad you were able to come for Christmas."

"It is our birthday as well, I wouldn't miss it for the world." Yukio smiled back to her.

"Shura, come sit with us!" Michelle shouted as she sat in living room with Rin and Yukio's mother, Izumo, Suguro's girlfriend, (That girl that fixed Rin's sword, I forgot her name, sorry.) and Shiemi and her mother.

"Come on, Yukio. We're sitting at the kitchen with a flat-screen TV!" Rin shouted as Yukio puts down their gifts under the giant tree which...took hours for Rin to get it inside.

"A flat-screen?! Wait for me!" Yukio shouted as they ran to the kitchen. Sitting there watching a boxing match was Satan, their father. Shiro, their step-father. Konekomaru, Shima, Suguro, Kuro, and Igor.

"This is so boring...I rather fight Rin's demonic self than watch this." Satan groans as he stands up.

"Seriously? It's boxing? How do you get bored with boxing?" Suguro asked as he drinks his coke.

"Oi, Suguro seemed to finally get himself a girlfriend." Rin teased.

"Shut up!" Suguro yelled as he blushes. Rin turns to look at Kuro.

"Hey, Kuro. I got a present to give you." Rin smiled and Kuro's ears spring up.

"A present?" Kuro asked and Rin slowly pulls a big box from the kitchen. He placed it on the table as Kuro hops on the table and tries to peek into the holes in the box. "What is it?"

"A new friend for you." Rin grins as he opens it and out jumps a black cat like Kuro. Only female and no two tails. "Kuro...meet Kyou."

"Kyou." Kuro and Kyou circle around each other before she runs and Kuro running after her happily.

"Thank Shiemi for her!" Rin shouted as the cats ran to the halls.

"Hey, Rin. Are you going to tell them?" he turns to Suguro who motions him to look at Satan, Shiro, and Yukio.

"Tell us what?" they asked. But before he can tell them about his and Shiemi's wedding. It seemed that Shiemi had already beaten him in telling the rest of the girls.

"EHHH?! YOU TWO ARE GETTING MARRIED?!" he hears the voice of Shura, his mother, Shiemi's mother, and Michelle cry out. He turns to look at his brother and fathers.

"EEHHHH?!" they shouted.

"Merry Christmas." Rin simply said as he grins happily. Feeling that this was the best Christmas ever for him.

---Two Months Later---

"You finally graduate from the Academy and right on the next day is your guys wedding." Shiro sighs as he, Satan, and Igor were inside the little room with Rin as he puts on the tux for the wedding. Which was taking place at the school.