Halloween FanFictions

I hope you enjoy all of these as much as I have! There are 9 stories!

Didyouseemewhat By Ekaj Sky

Reaper, Aliens, Grandma & New Gold- Halloween Fan fiction of Expiration Date

"There is a reason God limits our days."
"Why?"
"To make each one precious."
-Mitch Albom's The Time Keeper

Iris~~~

I stared at the mirror, at myself. I chuckled. I am dressed in a Grim Reaper's black cloak and am holding a large scythe, a plastic one that is.

Ironic, isn't it? I am Death while all along Death has been following me... or maybe not as I think of it. I am still alive, aren't I?

That got me thinking to my last Death scene... at the hospital. What was that burning? That intense heat? Is there really aliens underneath the Society? Maybe, who would have thought of the marks? Human, no.

I shook my head. Get in the heart of them and-

I shook my head again. Better stop thinking of aliens or what. I sat at the edge of the white fluffly bed near the window.

I looked outside. It's a dark cold night, no stars can be seen outside, only the big yellow full moon.

That thought of aliens kind of scared me, do they look extremely alluring in their human form? Did I already seen one?

I slapped my face. Here I go again. I think the topic of Death is better than al- that.

But to think of it really, I didn't die and at the last encounter with Death, it's an almost but he didn't take me.

Maybe Death has decided to become best friends with me.

Suddenly the white curtains were blown by a strong wind.

"Knock! Knock!"

I jumped with my heart racing a bit more than usual.

That was just creepy but in some way, I didn't feel scared.

"Not best friends?" I said to the wind and to the mirror while I make my way to the door.

"I thought we look kind of the same now," I whispered and pulled my hood on my head. I think talking with the imaginary Reaper is kind of giving me peace now and that's creepy.

"The hood suits you well," Jonas says as he looked at my face. The hood hides half of my face, that's really compromising.

I looked at him over. "Thank you. Not bad like you. You look like an angel fallen from heaven."

"Well, yes I am." He is dressed as a fallen angel. This isn't our choice, in the Halloween Ball we'll attend, we were made to pick in a box of papers what costume we'll be wearing.

"Well, we better get going."

"Yes, my love." He took my hand and lead the way. I feel warmth in his hands.

I heard the last part. I just couldn't bring myself to correct him when we are just getting a bit relaxed after all the chaos that has happened a week ago.

Before we entered the golden door that leads to the ballroom, Jonas got closer to my ear.

"Enjoy the ball, Iris."

I nodded. "Will it be finished quickly?"

"Maybe not. Halloween balls really last a bit longer. Maybe until 12 midnight."