Chapter 31

One week and Emily had improved her defense against Kyle's attacks and do fight better against the other warriors. One month and she was giving a hard time to Kyle to break through her defenses and block her attacks. She could feel the improvement for herself. Even her wolf seemed more confident which could be a dangerous thing, considering the strategy they were planing. Too much confidence could be fatal against a powerful and merciless werewolf.

Every week, the group met to talk about the few information that they could find. John was the one to aport more, since he had been there before at the pack's territory.

"You have to go for the kill, Emily. You can not let him react." He said calmly. He had seen her fight and he had seen the improvement, so he was more faith in her than before. It wasn't saying much since a big part of him was convinced that this whole thing was a suicidal mission. The thing was that he felt responsible for that night when he came to his new pack, and the remorse of putting Emily's life in danger that night was the trigger that made him support her now.

"No. You have to talk to the guy first." Brandon objected.

"Are you insane? That man is capable of taking off a man's head with his bare hands. He is not kind and for sure not a companionate person. The moment he sees Emily, is the moment he will try to kill her. She has to kill him first at her first opportunity." John said, while hitting the small table of the old cabin with his fists.

Before Brandon could reply, Emily looked at him with such a determined stare that made him shut his mouth immediately.

"I improved since I began training with Kyle, but do you think is enough, John?" She asked worried.

"That is a question that nobody can answer, Emily. We've been training hard too and we got better as well, but I cannot guarantee that we are going to get out from this alive." John looked at the others. It was true. They had all improved in the space of a month, but would it be enough? He hopped so.

"Hum... When are you planning to put our plan in gear?" Kris asked. Everyone looked at her and then to Emily.

"As soon as possible. Why do you ask?"

"Because my mate is sensing that something is off with me. He can feel that I'm super nervous each day that passes." She explained, rubbing unconsciously the mark at her neck.

"Laura knows..." Brandon suddenly said. All eyes went to him.

"What?" Emily exclaimed worried.

"Well she sensed the same with me and you know how she is when she wants to dig something... Last night she put me against the wall and I had no choice." He explained.

"Did your mate used ropes to tight your balls or what?" Jake exclaimed angry.

"She said that if I didn't tell her what was wrong, why I was getting late everyday and why I had to train during the weekends, she would leave me."

"Now we are fucked up!!! Fuck your big mouth and your incapability to keep secrets from your stupid mate." Jake yelled.

At those words, Brandon got up from the couch and went to Jake so fast that none of the others had time to react.

"Don't talk about my mate like that ever again! If you do so, I will rip your balls out with my hands and give them to the birds." He hissed into Jake's face.

"Stop you two!" Emily commanded.
"Brandon, what did Laura said?"

Her best friend looked at her with a sad and worried face.

"She wants to come with us."

"No way! She is not a fighter!! It's dangerous for her." Kris exclaimed, afraid for her friend.

"I'm worried too, but she won't change her mind. Besides, she is not a fighter, but she is learning to be a doctor. She can help us if we need." Brandon exclaimed.

"If the plan goes wrong, we won't need a doctor, we will need graves." John added.

Emily remained quiet for some moments, thinking about all that.
"Since she knows the plan and I know her well, she won't accept a no for a answer, she will have to come too. And about what you said, Kris, about your mate, we will have to go sooner. I think your mate won't be like Laura. He will go directly to Kyle if he finds out." They all nodded in agreement.

"Now that the drama ended, can we talk about which way is the best to approach that place?" Jake asked bored.

"I was looking at the map yesterday and I think is better if we follow the trees up north and entered the pack through the north border. Since the pack is in the north, they will be patrolling more the south. Up north I think we will find less resistance." Kris said, placing a huge map on the table in front of her.

All eyes scanned the map in silence. It seemed a good strategy if they wanted to get there unnoticed.

"I heard that the Alpha is planing to go on the next weekend to visit a near pack." Jake informed.

"How do you know?" Brandon asked.

"I have my ways... Now, I think we should take that opportunity to go to that pack." He suggested.

"You are right. Before anyone suspects, we have to do it. We have one week to make the final preparations." Emily said.

After the secret meeting, Emily went home. Kyle was waiting for her in the living room.

"Are you ready for some training?" He asked, turning to face her.

"Of course!!" She said promptly.

That session was tough as always and her muscles were protesting one hour later. Kyle showed her new ways of blocking attacks and some new tricks to use when fighting against a good fighter.

"Everyone has a weak point. You just have to find and use it in your advantage." He was saying while demonstrating how to do it. He showed her her weak ones and helped her to protect them. He told her to not be predictable and to change her technics so the opponent couldn't detect how and where would be the next punch or kick.

The combats between them had become more intense, more challenging for both of them.

There was no space to make mistakes, she had learn that quickly with Kyle.
Eventually, Emily made the mistake to lose her concentration for a fraction of second and she ended up pinned to the ground with a hard body pressed against hers. Her hands were immobilized by Kyle's large ones on top of her head.

"Don't take your eyes from your opponent, ever." He said, the air leaving his mouth in short periods.

Suddenly, his nearness started to wake her in a well known way. Her nipples got hard and her core wet, responding immediately to the position they were in. Her wolf started to purr inside her head and creating images of them both doing dirty things. Emily tried to block her thoughts, but it was in vain. Kyle smelled the change in her and let out a low growl of pleasure.
His cock came to life in the space of ten seconds and the hardness of it made him greet his teeth.

Kyle looked at Emily to find her blushing furiously. She was so cute when she was like that, but he saw her as a woman too. A beautiful, powerful and sexy one. Another growl escaped his lips, but this one was more primal, more aggressive and possessive. He wanted to make her his, to put his mark on her neck and complete all the bonding process. He wanted to do that and more and he wanted to do it now.

Before he could restrain his intentions, he bent down and crushed his lips with hers. The kiss was hard, possessive. It took a minute for Emily to respond with the same intensity. Putting her fears aside, she let her instincts guide her. Consumed by passion, she bit Kyle's lower lip demanding his mouth to open more for her tongue to enter. He conceived her that wish, excited by her dominance. He felt her tongue searching his, exploring his mouth with eagerness. When she found what she was looking for, she started stroking it slowly, pushing Kyle further into the abysm.

His member started pulsating against her navel with need and it was in that moment that Emily lost it. It was too hard to keep her distance from her mate, it was even harder to shut down her wolf's primal instincts, wishes and determination. She forgot everything about the plans she was making to have her legitimate pack back. All that she could see, feel and think was Kyle. The temptation was impossible to resist, so she gave in.