Chapter 32

Kyle picked up Emily by her waist, pulling her to him. He went up the stairs that lead to the ground floor and up the others that would take them to his room. He opened the door, carefully to not hurt Emily in the process.

Once inside, he looked at her again, waiting for some sign that would make him stop. Instead, he saw in her eyes the passion and lust that were consuming her. A growl of approval left his lips and she brought her lips to his again. Such fire and at the same time tenderness in those lips of hers and he knew he was doomed. She held him prisoner to her wishes. He loved that feeling.

His feet brought them to his bed and he laid Emily down gently on the soft red sheets. Kyle pulled back slightly to watch his mate, the woman that one day would carry his descendants, the woman he loved since the first moment he laid eyes on her.

Emily's cheeks were tainted with a slight pink color which made him smile to himself.

We have to remember that she knows nothing about sex. We have to be careful not to scare or hurt her.

He told his wolf to make sure the beast wouldn't lose the control.

"Do you want to taste my body or do you want to stare at me all day?" Emily asked seductively.

Kyle blinked surprised with her bold approach. Not wasting more seconds, he bent over her, kissing her lips again, but this time in a slower pace. He wanted her to enjoy the moment, to feel pleasure with each touch. Slowly, he grabbed her top and lifted it, placing soft kisses to her belly and ribs. He felt her shiver under his mouth, he heard her heartbeat quickening and her breathing getting deep, he saw her pupils dilate.

With a swift movement, her top came out completely, being thrown to the floor.

Kyle looked down at her chest and his cock reacted. She was wearing a purple bra that covered her generous breasts. The raw need for his mate, made him pull the thing out quickly, revealing what he would always describe as glorious. Two perfect mountains that screamed to be explored. He covered them both with his hands and tongue, trying to satiate the hunger that was raising down below his abdomen.

Emily couldn't believe the pleasure she was feeling at the moment. She had touched herself many times but she couldn't compare those exiting moments to this. This was from another world. Her hands flew to Kyle's shoulders. The shivers that were rocking her body were new to her and the last thing she wanted was for him to stop. All of a sudden, Kyle's shirt was an annoyance to her. He had to take it off so she could touch his bare chest. She took the moment when he went to her neck to kiss her there, to grab it and pulled it out of his head.

His pectorals and her breasts touched and she felt her core turning even more wet with the intimate contact.

She decided to be reckless and bold, so she put her left hand on the large volume that was hidden by his pants. Immediately, Kyle hissed and growled into her ear. Unconsciously, his hips moved slightly, making her gulp in surprise by the size and hardness under the fabric.

Kyle's lips fell on hers again, but more demanding now. She understood than that he was near the limit to lost control. With great effort, Kyle pulled back, putting some distance between them and breaking the contact between Emily's hand and his member. He sat on his heels and slowly began to take off her leggings. He almost had an orgams when he saw her lace purple panties covering the small mount underneath.

He could smell her scent stronger coming from there. The same scent that had driven him crazy all those years and during the last months, while living together. He was sure his eyes had turned black by now.

"Please Kyle, take them off." Emily whispered.

Kyle looked at her and realized that he wasn't the only one with black eyes. He couldn't discern her pupils anymore.