Chapter 33

Time seemed irrelevant while in the arms of your mate. Emily and Kyle were completely unaware if the sun was shining outside or if it was the moon the queen ruling the sky.

They laid in bed for hours, after playing some more times under the sheets, till the sleep took over them.

When they woke up, it was already mid afternoon. The feeling to be able to sense your mate's emotions was overwhelming. Emily could feel that Kyle was at peace, happy to be beside her. That brought the thought of disappointing him to Emily's mind. She remembered her plan to fight the bastard that had taken over her pack and she grew uneasy. Kyle couldn't find what her plans were. He would stop her, probably locking her in her room or worse, on one of the cells.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried.

Oh crap!!!

"It's nothing." Emily replied, looking at the wall.

"I can sense your feelings, you know? I know you are afraid of something." Kyle continued, trying to make her talk.

Say something that has some truth in it. Her wolf suggested. Emily knew it was painful to her wolf too to lie to her mate, but it was necessary.

"I'm worried about the attacks." She replied, not looking at him.

Kyle sighed and grabbed her chin, turning her face to his.

"I promise that nothing will happen to you. I will always protect you from any harm."

That promise made Emily feel guilt but she thought about something else, before Kyle could catch that too.

"What will you do to stop this?" She asked curious.

"Next weekend I will visit a nearby pack. The Alpha is my friend and I think he can help us."

"Will you be gone for long?" She asked, tracing his chest with her fingers. She felt him shiver slightly at the contact.

"No. I will go with Marc and we will stay just one day there. Don't worry! Luke will remain here to protect you."

Emily smiled at him placing a kiss on his lips. She felt so comfortable with him. Before things got any further, someone knocked on the door.

"Kyle, we have a meeting today in case you forgot." Marc said through the other side of the wood barrier.

"Coming." The Alpha answered, before getting out of bed and walking to the shower. He had completely forget about the meeting taking place in that afternoon. Been in bed with Emily had erase all the pack problems and worries. He turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warmer. Before he could pick the shampoo, he felt Emily's naked curves pressed against his back.

"I want to help you clean your back..." Her sensual voice made him hard in less than thirty seconds. Emily didn't stop there, she grabbed the soap and began to make circular patterns on Kyle's back.

He let out a growl of approval.

"Emily, stop this or I will fuck you against the wall. I won't be able to restrain myself from taking you now in a brute way and you deserve better." he said, trying to put some distance between them.

Emily growl excited with the idea and rubbed herself against his ass.

In a second, she was pinned to the wall, water pouring down on them. Her legs were spread embracing Kyle's waist and his dick was pressed to her stomach.

He entered her in one smooth movement, earning a loud moan from his mate. Her nails pierced his back, making him growl possessively.

He wasn't gentle with her but she didn't care. She didn't want gentleness now, she wanted, needed to sense his lust, his power and wilderness. Emily's eyes saw everything, Kyle's black eyes, his muscles tensing and the drops of water running down his gorgeous body. Her mouth found his and she bit him hard, making him increase even more the movement of his hips.