Trivia

"Turn to page 394." My physics teacher blandly ordered. I yawned and followed his directions. He then began to lecture us on the Law of Physics.

I couldn't get last night out of my mind. All day I've been thinking about it. The talking, the laughs, the drinking, the drugs, Duff. Oh my god, Duff. 'Call me if you ever need a rescue.' repeated in my head. I smiled and continued to randomly draw in my notes.

"What're you so happy about." A prissy voice whispered next to me. I looked over and Winona Andrews was next to me. She calls herself a groupie. I've never seen her on The Strip, ever. She claims she's been backstage at Van Halen, Dokken, Ratt, but she never stops talking about her experience with Mötley Crüe. I've even asked Danny about it once or twice, and she has no clue who Winona is.

"Nothing. Just remembering my night." I muttered. She scoffed.

"My night was crazy. I went to The Roxy to meet up with Vince and then we went crazy." She bragged while she poofed up her already big hair. I rolled my eyes and nodded falsely.

"Yeah... I bet." I muttered. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and chewed on her gum obnoxiously.

"It was great. He's even picking me up after this class." She smirked. I nodded and looked out the window that was next to me.

There he stood. Duff was leaning on his car, his aviators were on, and he was puffing on a cigarette. He looked up and smirked. Was he here for me? Is Danny with him? Why is he here?

The bell rang and I stood up while I swung my backpack over my shoulder. Winona stopped at the end of the aisle of desks, waiting for me.

"I'll tell you tomorrow what Vince and I do tonight." She winked. I nodded and quickly walked off. Why would I care about her fantasies that she dreams about and acts like it actually happened the next day? It was always a mystery to me and always will be.

I walked down the steps and out the door to see Duff. He was still leaning on his car and as he saw me coming towards him, he smiled widely.

"Hey stranger." He said. I looked around and smirked.

"I would say the same, but I'm curious. Are you stalking me?" I asked with a chuckle at the end. Duff puffed on his cigarette then stomped it to the ground.

"I was in the neighborhood. And yeah, I'm stalking you." He sweetly remarked. I ran my fingers through my hair and laughed.

"Well, since you came all this way, I might as well hang out with you, right?" I asked. Duff smirked again.

"That would be ideal, yes." He matter-of-factly answered. I crossed my arms and smirked. Just then, Winona comes down the street in a black Mercedes, and in the front seat definitely wasn't Vince. It was her dad (who was bald).

"What?" Duff asked. I shook my head with a small laugh.

"Nothing." I chuckled. "Let's go." I smiled. Duff opened the passenger door and sprinted around to the drivers seat. I jumped in and threw my bag into the backseat. He turned on the car and Whores by Jane's Addiction roared from Duff's speakers. I gasped and looked at him in excitement.

"I love this song!" I yelled over the music. I slapped my hands on my knees as I played along to the drum beat and sang the lyrics.

"I love them whores they never judge you
What can you say when your a whore?
They cast that pearl and it don't upset 'em
They take their chances if they get 'em

Hear me go off!
Give me some more!
Motherfucker!
Need a little more
Goddamn you!
Give me some more!
Motherfucker!
Give me some more!"

*****
"Get back here, you fucker!" Kylie yelled as she ran after Slash, who was currently trying to annoy his wife. I laughed as I saw Kylie tackle Slash to the floor, punching him lightly as she tried to get her bra back.

We were all currently at Slash and Kylie's house. Danny was off somewhere with Ryan, while I was on the couch next to Duff, just watching what was going on around me. Fame and Fortune by Bad Company was playing on the stereo in the background.

"Oi, where has Steven been lately? I haven't seen that guy in ages." Ryan asked with Danny under his arm. So they finally decided to show up.

"Yeah. He's been MIA lately." Kylie piped in. She was now laying her head on Slash's shoulder. Everyone shrugged.

"What do you think he's doing right now?" Danny wondered out loud. Everyone shrugged again.

"Well, there's a lot of possibilities. He could be at some bird's place, a strip club, shooting up heroin, snorting up blow, etcetera." Ryan answered.

"I thought he stopped that though." Kylie, now concerned, stated. I just sat back on the couch, feeling a little alienated but I couldn't do anything because I've never met Steven.

"I think he did, babe. I think Ryan was just fucking around." Slash calmed Kylie down.

"Yeah. He's probably just with some birds." Ryan reassured. Kylie calmed down.

"Well, who wants some pizza?" Duff finally asked. I gasped with excitement.

"Absolutely. I'm completely starved." I finally spoke up.

"And she speaks." Danny sneered. I looked at my sister and stuck out my tongue.

"You can come with then." Duff winked. I smirked and stood up to follow Duff out to his car.

*****
"Do you really think Steven's okay?" I asked. Duff and I already got the pizzas and we were caught in traffic on Sunset Boulevard on our way back to Beverly Hills.

"Yeah. He's been on a few drug binges before, but that was after Roslyn's death. That was a long time ago. He's even told me that he stopped." Duff reassured. I just nodded and looked outside. "Besides, we're Guns N' Roses. We can take a lot." He winked. I scoffed and shook my head.

"I'll take your word for it." I smirked. Duff gasped in mock shock.

"Do you believe that the most dangerous band in the world can't take too much drugs and alcohol?" He gasped. I chuckled and shifted my whole body to look at Duff.

"Well, when too much is too much, you die." I sassily answered. Duff smirked.

"Little Miss-Know-It-All, are you?" He sneered. I lightly punched him on the arm with a laugh.

"In fact, I am." I jokingly sat up and fixed my shoulders.

"I'm sure you are." He muttered while he drummed him fingers to the radio, which was currently playing Roadhouse Blues by The Doors.

"You don't believe me? Test me." I sneered. Duff looked at me surprised and smirked.

"Okay. What was the name of JFK's brother who died in WW2?" Duff smirked. I laughed.

"Joe Jr." I rose an eyebrow. Duff's smile dropped and he looked at me surprised.

"How-" I stopped him before he started.

"My mother is a socialite from Massachusetts." I chuckled. Duff smiled and looked back on the road, which was finally beginning to move.

"I like you, Cassidy." Duff sighed out.