Picked Up From The Gas Station

"Cassidy! Holy shit, you're alive!" Kylie screamed. Ryan popped his head out, so did Danny, who began to cry as she jumped out of the window to hug me.

"Oh my god." Danny cried as she picked me up into a massive hug. I burst out crying. My sister was here, and she was hugging me. "I thought you were dead." She cried. She pulled away and looked at my face. "You look, awful." She muttered in an extremely quiet tone. Just then the sound of the bikes came revving down the interstate.

"Danny, you guys have to go." I panicked. Danny's face morphed into a confused glare.

"Cassidy, wha—"

"Who the hell are you people? You tryna to steal our girls?" I heard Daryl yell. I almost flinched and looked to the ground.

"I could ask you the same thing." Andy mocked. Daryl's face turned red with anger and he hopped off the bike.

"Woah, hold on, man. Did you do that to her face?" Ryan held back Daryl while he pointed at me.

"The bitch has a mouth on her." Daryl spat. Ryan, Andy, and Evan all clenched their fists until their knuckles turned white.

"I'll kill you!" Danny yelled before she tried to run at Daryl, thankfully Kylie held her back.

"Hold that bitch back." Daryl muttered. Ryan finally had enough.

Ryan punched Daryl in cheek so hard that he almost fell over. The other guys on the bikes tried to help Daryl, but Andy made sure that it stayed between Ryan and Daryl.

Ryan continued to punch Daryl all over the face, with a few knees to the stomach.

"C'mon." Danny whispered. She grabbed my hand.

"Carmen, you're coming with." I muttered. I grabbed Carmen's hand and we rushed onto the bus.

Later, Ryan, Evan, and Andy ran onto the bus and the bus driver rushed off. Daryl didn't follow us, thankfully.

"Cassidy. Where've you been." Danny whispered. I sighed.

"Not at college." I lightly chuckled. Danny rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"I think you're the only person I know that laughs after she's been kidnapped." My head shot up and I looked at Danny with narrowed eyes.

"We weren't kidnapped." I said a little louder.

"Then what were you doing?" Kylie asked confused. I crossed my legs on the couch and sighed.

"Carmen and I left college in February. We bought plane tickets and flew out here. That's where we were picked up by Daryl and the guys. We've been with them since." I ran my hands through my messy curls. My sleeve ran down and exposed all of the heroin tracks.

"Oh, Cassidy. No." Kylie groaned. She grabbed both of my arms and inspected them.

"Is that what I think it is?" Evan asked with concern. Danny's eyes were wide and her face was as pale as a ghost. I huffed and ripped my arms out of Kylie's grip. I stood up and walked down the hallway, searching for a bed to sleep this nightmare away.

*****
"Cassidy, wake up." Danny's voice whispered. I flipped over and saw her sitting on the bed.

"What is it." I yawned.

"We need to talk. You need help. Your friend, Carmen, spilled everything. Heroin? Steven was fired from Guns N' Roses for heroin." She whispered. I sat up. My mind was no longer fuzzy. "When was the last time you shot up?" Her face was straight.

"Yesterday morning." I muttered. Danny sighed.

"You have to quit." She stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Well thanks, Captain Obvious." I sarcastically answered. Danny sighed.

"I'm serious. We just finished the tour. We're heading back to Los Angeles." She began. I threw my head back into the pillow. "All of your belongings are at my place. I broke into Duff's and took them back." Danny finished. My heart skipped a beat at hearing his name.

"It's been a year since I saw him." I reminisced. Danny nodded and held my hand.

"Do you miss him?" My breath hitched and I closed my eyes. I wanted to say yes. But I know he left me for some blonde and didn't even bother to tell me about it.

"I don't know." I finally muttered.

"He was really broken when I told him that you were missing. Kylie told us that Duff closed himself off from the band. He became more aggressive, and emotional when someone brought up your name." Danny told. I opened my eyes.

"Why? He has Stephanie to worry about." I spat. I ripped the covers off of my body and stood up.

"Stephanie was just an attention seeker. She was just there to be in the press." I stopped and turned around.

"Just get me home." I said irritatedly before leaving the bedroom.

A/N- I don't know why all of my chapters have been so short lately? Maybe because the action fills most of it? And because a new chapter was in high demand, I decided to post a new one ❤️