Goodbyes Aren't Forever

November 15th 1991

Danny awkwardly waved as she got onto the bus that would take her back home to Los Angeles.

Unfortunately, Danny and Ryan broke up. Ryan was caught hooking up with a girl backstage before the Ashes Of Angst set. So Danny decided she was going to pack everything up and go back to L.A. She said she's gonna move out of the house in Pasadena and move back in with the wretched Mother. Ryan on the other hand, is keeping the house because he's the one who bought it, after all.

Duff held my hand while I watched my sister drive off awkwardly. We didn't speak to each other at all after our little brawl. She told Carmen that I'm paying for the plastic surgery to her nose, apparently.

"Everyone's leaving." I whispered. Duff squeezed my hand.

"I know. It makes me nervous." He sighed. I elbowed him lightly.

"We still have a long time to go before this tour ends. I'm sure we're gonna be just fine." I reassured. I felt it in my gut. As long as no one died, or got arrested, then we'll be just fine.

*****
"If everyone could please, shut the fuck up?" Slash stood up from chair. Everyone ceased from talking and looked up to Slash. Kylie looked up and gave him a worried look.

"Slash, what're you—"

"Hang on, I'm not gonna let them know that you're pregnant, Kylie..." He looked up and smirked. Everyone's jaw dropped and we all began to cheer. Kylie covered her face from blushing.

"Oh my god!" I cheered. I ran over to Kylie and hugged her.

"Congratulations!" I cooed. She hugged me back.

"I can't believe it. I'm gonna be mom!" She laughed. I nodded.

"And Slash is gonna be a dad. Imagine that." I giggled while I looked at Slash who was talking to all of the guys.

"I know. He's gonna be a good dad though." She placed her hand over her stomach. "It's so weird to think that I'm carrying his baby." She chuckled. I hugged her again.

"Right when we were losing people, we gain one more." I whispered.

*****
We finished the soundcheck and began to take a break. Kylie threw me a water bottle and I sat down.

"Do you think that Duff and I will last?" I worriedly asked Kylie as she sat down next to me. Kylie took a sip from her water and gave me a concerned face.

"Are you two okay?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah. It's not about that. It's just that what happened between Ryan and Danny has been sticking with me. I saw how hurt she was." I nodded. Kylie shrugged and looked at all of the band members screwing around with each other.

"Danny walked into something that was bound to happen. She even knew about it. I mean, we've all been there." Kylie muttered. My eyes narrowed.

"Wait? Slash cheated?" My heart began to break. Kylie took another sip of her water and nodded in the process.

"Yeah. It was a few months after getting married. I surprised him on tour, and walked in on him hooking up with a groupie. He was high of course. And I knew that if I went on tour with him, he wouldn't do anything like that. Slash and I talked it out, and everything slowly began to get back to normal. And who would've known that I would be carrying his child a few years later." She lightly chuckled.

I couldn't believe it. Slash and Kylie have always been there. They were the first couple in the Guns N' Roses world, after all. They paved the way for all of us.

"I'm sorry to hear about that." I whispered. Kylie just shook it off.

"It's fine. I just forgave. I'll never forget it, but I forgave. I can't just keep a grudge like that, it's not healthy. Especially when you hear it from his point of view." She explained. "I'll tell you this to you right now. I've seen the way Duff looks at you. He's obsessed. You're all he talks about. You should've seen him when you disappeared. He called all of us everyday, sometimes twice just to see if you came back. You two are too in sync with each other for him to cheat. I'd say you're just fine." I sat there and thought everything over.

"Thank you." I answered. She finished her water and stood up.

"No problem, doll." She smiled. She walked off the stage and began to saunter down the hallway to the dressing rooms.

Carmen ran on to stage with Evan in tow. I've almost forgotten all about Carmen. The one girl who stuck it out with me during our abusive experience in the southwest. She was giggling and slapping Evan lightly on the shoulder.

"Okay, I'm gonna go talk to Cass." She winked. She skipped over to me and sat down. "Hey, girly." She chirped. I smirked.

"Hey." I replied. "You seem overly chipper on this afternoon." I muttered. She sighed and clapped her hands together.

"Evan just makes me so happy." She dreamily smirked. I jokingly rolled my eyes.