Fight Club

"Hey, doll. Since Axl wants us to look somewhat similar, I picked out an outfit for you." Kylie smiled. She handed me a pile of garments. Leather pants, a white cropped halter top, and white heels. I looked up at her.

"Of course you'd choose this outfit." I smirked. She exaggeratedly flipped her hair.

"Why thank you." She laughed.

"What're you wearing on stage tonight's or the Ashes set?" I asked while I placed the clothes on the vanity.

"I don't know." She muttered.

"Kylie! I need you in here!" Slash yelled from down the hall.

"Duty calls." She winked. I scoffed and scratched my head.

"That's just...great." I whispered to myself.

I continued to sit in the empty dressing room alone. The music from the empty arena could be heard from backstage. I could tell they were playing Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath. I propped my feet up on the vanity and began to tap my feet to the beat.

"My life was empty forever on a down
Until you took me, showed me around
My life is free now, my life is clear
I love you sweet leaf, though you can't hear." I whispered along. There was a soft knock on the door. I looked into the mirror and saw Izzy, holding a bottle of vodka.

"Hey!" I smiled. Izzy only smirked and plopped down on the couch. "What's up?" I asked. I stood up and sat on the couch next to him.

"Nothing, really. Audrey and Jenna went shopping together. So I'm utterly bored." He blankly stared at the bottle of vodka, and swirled his thumb against the rim.

"I've been there." I nodded. Izzy looked up and smirked. He placed his hand on my thigh and began to rub. At first, I was confused. Was it supposed to be a comforting or friendly rub? I forgot that question when his hand went higher up and higher.

"Whoa, there..." I stuttered. I quickly stood up and stood by the wall.

"Oh c'mon, I've seen the way you look Audrey. You look at her with pure jealousy." He sneered. I narrowed my eyes.

"What? What the hell are you talking about, Izzy?"  I angrily asked. Izzy stood up and began to walk closer.

"Don't fight it, Cassidy. I know what you need." He smirked. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a drunken and sloppy kiss. He pushed me against the wall and held my wrists tightly, so hard that I couldn't get out of his grip.

He stopped kissing me and ran over to the door. To which he closed it and locked it.

"I don't need you leaving me, now." He growled. I stood there, frozen from fear. He kissed me once again and slammed his tongue into my mouth. I finally gained the strength to push him off and to kick him in the stomach.

"Get off!" I yelled. Izzy bent over and groaned. Izzy looked up with an amused, but pained face.

"You're gonna regret that." He sneered. I stormed out of the room and down the hall.

"Duff! Duff where are you?" I yelled. I looked in every dressing room, catering, even in rooms that were occupied (if you know what I mean.)

After 15 minutes of looking for Duff in the entire backstage area and not finding him, I found a dark corner and sat on the floor and just cried.

Why would Izzy be like this? He's never been like this, ever. What if Audrey found out? Audrey's one of my best friends, it'll kill me if she found out because she'd be so hurt that the love of her life would do that to her.

"Cass?" Duff's voice asked. I looked up, panicked.

"Oh, hey babe." I tried to play it off but I knew Duff had an idea.

"C'mon, tell me what's wrong." He sat down next to me and held my hand. In response, I laid my head on his shoulder.

"It's a long story." I muttered. Duff kissed and rubbed my hand.

"Nerves?" He guessed.

"No." I stated. "If I tell, would you please not freak out?"

"Oh my god. Are you pregnant?" He ran his hand through his hair.

"What? No." I lightly chuckled.

"Then what?" He sighed in relief.

"Izzy, he um...he was drunk. And he uh...tried to hookup with me." I whispered. Duff froze. "Duff?" I shook him.

"How far did he get?" His voice was calm, but dripping with venom.

"He started to rub my thigh, then I got up and yelled at him. He began to talk about madness, then he kissed me. I had enough and kicked him." I explained. Duff stood up and began to walk down the hallway. "Where're you going." I followed him.

"To talk to him." He seethed. I followed him down the maze of hallways and into a dressing room where Izzy and Matt were talking. Izzy looked up and smirked at me.

"So, how're you doing, Izzy." Duff innocently spoke. I stood in a corner and watched.

"Nothing much. Just having a drink and talking to Matt." Izzy answered. Duff nodded and then grabbed Izzy by the collar of his button up shirt.

"You wanna touch, Cassidy? Huh?!" He shouted. Matt stood up and got ready to break apart something that might happen.

"Duff, whoa man—"

"Don't 'whoa man' me now! If you lay a finger on her again, you ass is gonna be kicked to the curb." Duff threw Izzy to the couch and grabbed my hand to leave the dressing room.

"Cassidy, if he ever touches you, or even winks at you, you come to me and I'll tune him up." He ordered. I shuttered and nodded.

"Thank you." I whispered. Duff stopped in the middle of the hallway and kissed me.

"You're mine. Only mine." He whispered against my lips. I smiled and kissed him back.