Home Sweet Home

"I don't know how I feel about this." I muttered before I uncomfortably crossed my arms.

"Just get me to my bed, and I'll be okay." Danny whispered. Ryan chuckled and unlocked the door of their house.

"This is so weird." Carmen whispered into my ear. I nodded and entered the house. It was different from the last time I was here. A few more guitars were on the wall, and new furniture decked the livingroom.

"Okay. I'll get the guest room ready for you two." Ryan smiled. I thanked him and slipped my bag off of my shoulder.

"So this was your life before London?" Carmen asked with stars in her eyes.

"Yeah." I said, not really feeling like I want to get into a conversation on what my life was like.

Just then, the phone began to ring and Danny walked out of her bedroom and into the kitchen.

"Hello?" She tiredly answered. "Yeah we just got back....um no. We didn't find her....okay. Thanks Duff." I heard the phone slam on to the hook and Danny sigh audibly.

"That was Duff. After a year of seeing you off, he still can't stop asking about you." Danny spoke. I shrugged and sank deeper into the couch

"I know that it's none of my business, but Cass, I think that you should just talk to him. Go to his house or call him or something." Carmen chided. I covered my face and groaned.

"Hey! I just found you guys! Give me a fucking break! I've been beaten for 6 months for fuck's sake!" I yelled. Everyone stayed quiet. "And I'm sick and tired of hearing about Duff! Ever since you picked me up at that shitty gas station, all I've heard is about my heroin addiction and Duff!" I looked at Carmen. "I mean, Carmen and I had some amazing times throughout the time we've spent together. We've been finding ourselves, partying, riding, just being free! You have to give us some type of credit for that." I stood up and began to pace.

"She's not wrong." Carmen peeped in. I stopped and looked at her. "We have some pretty fucking wild stories." She giggled. My smile grew into a tiny giggle, then into a fit of laughter. I even caught Danny laughing.

"Okay. I'll give you guys a break. It's just that I missed my baby sister." Danny cooed. She ran over me and hugged me. "But we are gonna have to get rid of the drugs. You know that right?" She asked.

"I'll stop myself—" I began. Danny's held up her hand to make me stop talking.

"No. That's what Steven said. And look where that got him." Danny chided. I crossed my arms and nodded slowly.

"Okay." I sighed. "I'll give you all of my shit and you can flush it down the toilet." I opened my bag and rummaged around.

"What're we doing?" Ryan asked as he just came into the living room from the guest bedroom.

"Shhh." Danny aggressively shushed. I quietly giggled to myself. My hands grabbed onto the gallon bag of drugs. I pulled it out and handed it to Danny.

"Holy shit, Cass." Ryan gasped.

"Shit. Heroin? Cocaine? Ecstasy? Quaaludes!?" Danny named off just a few. "Where'd you get all of this?" She looked up and gave me a concerned look.

"Most of it came from Daryl. The quaaludes came from a few guys I met at a gas station in Texas. I stole 75% of their stash." I quietly explained. Danny dropped the bag and rubbed her face.

"You're kidding." Ryan was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

"I'm not. Carmen has her stash too." I reminded.