Rock In Rio

We drove up to the stadium and walked inside.

"Holy shit." Kylie and I muttered in unison. Duff laughed and grabbed my hand.

"How many fans?" Jenna asked while she looked around.

"About 170,000." Axl smiled. I laughed in disbelief.

"These are gonna be two crazy nights." I whispered to Duff.

"You're not the one who has to perform!" He smirked. I nodded and hugged him.

"Go. Go rehearse." I ordered.

Kylie, Audrey, Jenna and I all walked towards the back to see how the sound is, and to talk.

"So. I'm curious, Cassidy. What were you and Duff doing on the plane?" Kylie rose her eyebrow. I smirked and giggled.

"Some things happened." I muttered. Audrey threw her hands up in the air.

"What kind of things!?" She laughed.

"Adult things, I bet." Jenna piped in. I looked at her and winked.

"Oh god. Really? On the plane?" Audrey groaned. I laughed.

"Audrey, don't get your thong all up in a bunch. There's three other rooms on that plane that you can choose from." I pointed a finger at her and laughed.

"I know. But it's so weird to think that we were all in the room next door." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Oh please, don't act like you and Izzy wouldn't do that. Or Jenna and Axl. I know damn well that Kylie and Slash have done that in several different locations." I laughed. Kylie covered her face.

"Oh come on! That's been ages!" Kylie giggled. I rose my eyebrows.

"Kylie, shut the fuck up! Ages for you is New Year's Eve! I know because when were at Andy's, you and Slash were in the closet!" I yelled. Jenna and Audrey's face morphed into an amused smile.

"That was you? I thought Andy had some weird animal living in there!" Jenna muttered. I bursted out laughing.

"Guys stop! I'm gonna piss my pants!" Audrey cackled. I rolled my eyes.

"Audrey, we already know about you and Izzy." Kylie muttered while she lit a cigarette. Audrey's face fell.

"What do you mean?" She got all defensive. I desperately tried to hold in my laughter.

"At thanksgiving when you and Izzy went to get the Chinese, you stopped on the way back at an abandoned parking lot and you 'showed your appreciation'." Kylie air quoted. Audrey's face turned red and she hid inside her tshirt.

"Oh my god! How'd you know?!" She groaned.

"Izzy told Slash, and Slash told me. So now, Cassidy, you, and Jenna know." Kylie stuck out her tongue.

"Now I don't know anything about you and Axl." I pointed at Jenna, who kept a proud smirk on her face.

"Where I come from, you do it in private." She told. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, well that's in Nebraska. You're dating a rockstar. Look at us! We were all innocent at one time too. But now, we don't care." Kylie explained. Audrey and I nodded in agreement.

"Okay, okay. The first time Axl and I hooked up was in the back of my brother's car." She blushed. I smiled and laughed at her blushing face.

"How was it?" Audrey blatantly asked.

"That's a secret." Jenna smugly answered.

*****
.The show hasn't even started yet and the crowd is already insane.

"GUNS N' ROSES." The host yelled. The crowd screamed bloody murder, as did the girlfriends and wife of the band members.

The band started out with a new song called Pretty Tied Up. I danced along and cheered. The music was pulsating through my body as I banged my head to he beat.

I looked over and saw Jenna writing something down in her god forsaken journal. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the pen. I threw it out to someone in the crowd.

"You're at a concert. Enjoy the music instead of trying to write it down." I yelled over the music. Jenna smirked and watched Axl run around stage crazily and singing his heart out.

*****
The next morning.

I woke up next to Duff. My head was on his bare chest and I felt his arms holding me tightly. We were on the floor of the hotel room. The bright Brazilian sun was shining through the window. I looked around and saw everyone passed out around us.

Several bottles of vodka, whiskey, wine, champagne, anything you can think of, there were at least 10 bottles of it scattered around.

Izzy and Audrey were covered by a blanket, but I could tell that underneath their most likely in their birthday suits. Slash and Kylie were in a recliner that was in it's laying down position. Axl and Jenna were on the couch cuddled up together. Poor Matt and Dizzy were also laying on the floor with a few decorative pillows under their heads.

I looked down to see what I'm wearing and I'm just in a pair of shorts and my bra from the previous night. Duff was still in his leather pants and boots.

The time was 11:30 and I sighed. Duff stirred awake.

"Hey, baby." He whispered in his raspy morning voice.

"Hi." I replied. I leaned up and kissed him.

"Do you know the time?" He asked.

"It's half past 11." I muttered.

"I have to be at soundcheck in an hour. Everyone is asleep. I have something in mind." Duff winked. I giggled and stood up.

"Lead the way." I smirked.