slumberparty

"That's what I thought babe." He chuckled at me and looked out the window.

"So you guys are a thing?" The driver put emphasis on are.

"No." Kian and I simultaneously said to the driver.

"Y'all are weird." He said to us. We both rolled our eyes and looked out the window and watched the many buildings and trees pass on the way back to my house.

After a few minutes we were getting close but then my phone dinged, it was my mom.

'Hey sweetie, I won't be home tonight so Kian is going to stay the night. Love you 😘'

I sighed out and showed Kian the text as the driver pulled in front of my house. Kian paid and then we got out and walked up to the house. We were both tired to Kian went out to the couch and turned the tv on to rest, I went to my room and just plugged my phone in and began to take a rest. My eyes began to become heavy so I just let then drop into a deep sleep.

. . . . .

I woke up at almost two in the morning and my mouth was extremely dry so I got up and headed to the kitchen. On the way there i saw Kian on the couch watching an old rerun of Fresh Prince but Kian was completely knocked out. He had his left arm dangling from the couch while his right was curled up under him and his mouth was wide open.

I continued to the kitchen and pored myself a small glass of water to hydrate my mouth. I drank it down quickly and then saw the whipped scream we still out from Kian and I's little food fight. I grabbed it and carried it out to the living room where Kian was.

He was still completely knocked out so I tried to hurry and cover as much of him with whipped cream as possible. He started from his feet and made a straight line up his body to his head and back down. I continue with that until either I ran out or he wakes up, which ever came first.

After about a minute of that straight the middle of his body was almost covered, he began shuffling and I darted away from him and flew back into my room and acted as if I was asleep the whole time.

"Morgan!" I herd Kian scream from out in the living room a few seconds after I got into my bed. "Morgan!" He repeated and I herd his foot steps come closer to the door.

My door flew open and the light from the tv was the only light shinning in my room and it lit up Kians fuming angry face. He stood there for a second until I looked up at him.

"Care to explain?" He asked me.

"I mean I wasn't there when it happened so I could be wrong but it looks as if you missed your mouth." I joked but didn't laugh to see if I could try and fool him.

"Ha ha very funny. I know you did it." He scolded me.

"What? Me? No, that doesn't even sound like a thing I would do." I sarcastically said.

"Mhm." He squinted his eyes at me anew allied over to me slowly.

"Let's play a board game." I jumped up to try and change the subject before he came over and made a mess on me like I did on him.

"Morgan! Come give me a hug!" He wined as he chased me around my room.

"Kian, get away!" I screamed at him and tried to escape the room. He eventually trapped me in a corner and managed to rub a lot of the whipped cream on me. I pushed him down and pined him to where I was sitting on top of his stomach.

"Oh no, 40 pounds is on me. Are you going to throw a punch Barbie?" He mocked me and then made a kissy face.

"Sure thing Ken." I giggled the playfully punched him on the cheek.

"Cute." He chuckled then he sat up so I was more on his lap now. He starred me straight into the eyes and I realized he was going to kiss me again. I got up and he yanked my right arm down so I landed back into his lap. "Where are you going?" He smiled at me and then smashed his lips onto mine aggressively without waiting for my approval.

I pushed myself off of him and then walked over to the other side of the room.

"I'm really tired, I think I'm just going to go to bed." I changed the subject but made it quite awkward.

"Yeah, okay. I'll just go back out to the living room." He nodded his head and began to get up.

"Wait!" I yelled as he reached his hands to the door. He looked over at me, waiting for me to proceed with an explanation on why I stopped him. "You can um, sle-sleep in here if you want." I pointed to the bed as I suggested that.

"Oh, okay. Are you sure you're alright with that?" He asked.

"Yeah, totally." I informed him as I sat down on my bed and pulled the covers over me. He came around the bed and laid down on the opposite said of me as he pulled the cover over him too.

"Good night Kian." I said to him.

"Good night Morgan." He repeated back to me. I then shut the lamp off that was on the side of the bed and turned my back to Kian and got comfortable in a position. I herd Kian shuffle around to get comfortable too. Next thing I knew he threw his arm around me and pulled me in close to him.

I didn't fight him, instead I laid with my back against his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waste. I smiled at him then closed my eyes and began falling into a deep sleep.