oh what fun

"Guess I owe you something for your success." Kian sighed and looked over at me.

"Told you I would win, loser" I put the childish L on top of my forehead as I made the gibe comment.

"Wanna go?" He hopped out of his cart and swung his arms around in circles as if he was pugnacious, even though he was joking.

"I'll take you another day." I smiled cheekily and put my helmet back on.

"Please drive forward and park in here" The worker instructed us as he pointed to the place we started at. Kian and I followed his orders and drove up and parked then set the helmet on the side and walked out of the room. We headed on to laser tag and I was pretty excited for it.

We walked into the dull looking room that looked like a lobby of some sort. There wasn't anyone but one worker in there.

"Welcome to laser tag. Do you guys want a private game or do you want to wait and have a group game?" The male worker asked the two of us.

"Private." Kian spoke out before I could and the worker nodded as he grabbed two vests from behind him and handed it to us. He then pulled two guns out of the shelfs under the vests and handed them to us. I got my vest strapped on and ready, of course with a little bit of Kian's help. "You ready?" He asked us.

"Let's do this Brutus!" I jumped up and down excitedly as the worker slowly open the door to the pitch black room.

"If you get shot you have to wait 5 seconds till you can play again, have fun and don't get hurt." The worker smiled sarcastically then Kian and I walked into the open door. The worker shut it once Kian was in the door and I saw on the wall beside me was a 5 minute timer set till the game is over.

"Are you ready to get your ass handed to you again?" I screamed at Kian because I had no idea where he was, he could be across the room for all I know sense it's so dark and the game hasn't started so the lights on the vests haven't turned on yet.

"That won't happen and I'm right next to you." He chuckled at me. The lights on the vests then turned on and I got taken back from how bright it was. I then herd Kians large feet run away from me and I began the journey to shot Kian.

"Let's play a game of Marko Pollo?" I offered.

"No way!" Kian screamed and I could hear he was far across the room.

"It would be so much easier on me though!" I wined.

"That's why we aren't doing it." He laughed then the next thing I know my white glowing vest is now red and a little beep goes off.

"One point for me!" Kian exclaimed, I could hear he's closer then he just was.

"I'm going to get you!" I started running around and I was a bright white glowing light show up right next to me. I turn around and see myself in a mirror, I was so close to start shooting thinking it was Kian.

"Over here." I hear him and I turn around to look face to face with him. I shoot my gun but right when I pull the trigger my vest turns red. Kians turns red simultaneously with mine. "Two points for me" I chuckled.

"Smooth" I laugh at him then his vest turns back to red as does mine. I dart away from him and make sure not to run straight into a mirror or something.

I continue to run until I see a second light show up behind me. I turn around and try to shoot as fast as possible but my vest turns red before I could. I slowly count five seconds out in my head as I patently wait for my vest to turn back to white.

"Where did you go?" I called out for Kian once he ran away from me.

"Behind you." He screamed and I spun around to be fooled because no one was behind me. I turn back around and then next second Kian slams into my back and wraps his arms around my body. I try and lift my gun to shoot him but he was holding my arms down.

"Let me go." I laughed and I tried to wiggle out of his strong grasp.

"No can do." I could see he was smiling by the mirror we were staring at. "You have to kiss me first." He lifted his chin off my shoulder and looked at me in the mirror.

"Hmm, I don't know. I don't feel like it." I joked and tried to wiggle out of his arms still. He then spun me around and put his right arm in the arch of back to pull me closer. He then smashed his lips onto mine to continue a small make out. He then let's me go then shoots me before I could shoot him. "That sound be illegal!" I screamed and laughed as he walked away as if he's the king of everything. I could hear a small chuckle come from him.

I began to run to find him before the light turns back to white. I find him and the second my vest turns white I shot him unexpectedly. I looked up at the timer across the room to check how much time we have left. We only have one minute left and it's four to two with Kian in the lead. I know I'm already going to lose.

"Come and get me Kian." I mocked him as a stand at the end of the room with my arms out. He runs up and looks at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Giving up, you win." I inform him. He then held his arms and legs out like mine and looks at me.

"Then we can stand like this for the next like 50 seconds then." I take the opportunity to shoot him and he looks at me as if I betrayed him, which I did. "Morgan!" I wines. "I trusted you!" I smiled at him as his vest turns back to white. I shoot him again and he looks at me with even more disgust. "Morgan, how could you?"

"Life's tuff, get a helmet." I laughed. He hold up his gun at me and I hold mine up at him.

"Who's gonna win?" I asked him. His vest turns back to white and I don't waste one second to shoot him to make me in the lead of 5-4. I look up at the clock and we only have 4 seconds left which means I win the game. The bell ring threw out the room and Kian looks at me with an angry face even though he was joking.

"I let you win" He informs me.

"I'm sure you did." I laugh at him as the worker flings the front door open for us to walk out.