check up

"Schools going okay. I'm getting okay grades." Kian told his mom as he looked at her. She patted his hand lightly because she doesn't have enough energy to do much. She's awake and doing better, no coma at least.

"So proud" She smiled as big as she could. She acted as if she was a fragile elderly in their death bed.

"How are you feeling? Are you cold? Hot? Hungry? Anything you can tell me." Kian checked up for the third time in the last five minutes.

"Kian!" She chuckled. "Like I said last time, I'm fine." She practically whispered even though she was using as much force as she could.

"I just have to make sure. I'm so happy you're okay mom. I love you." He kissed her forehead.

"Well she should be able to leave in about 3-4 days if she continues to be going this good." The doctor announced from the doorway, he must've overheard Kian and his mothers conversation.

Kian's smile on his face was so big it was almost causing tears in his eyes. It made me happy to see him so happy.

"It is pretty late though and visiting hours are coming to an end. Say your goodnights and sign out please." The doctor told us. Kian nodded as he kissed his mothers forehead again. The doctor finally left the room for Kian and I to say goodnight to his mom.

"Goodnight mom, I will be back tomorrow. Don't forget that if you need anything just press that button over there and a nurse will come and help. I love you so much" He stood up and hugged her. He hugged her tightly even though she could barley lift her arms enough to go around him.

"Goodnight" I gave her a quick hug after Kian then we both shuffled out of the room. We were both very tired considering we've been here all day and didn't sleep much last night, it now being almost midnight.

He trailed down the hallway down to the front desk to sign out. After doing so we headed back to Kian's car. He seemed so joyful even with the lack of sleep because of his mom. It made me so happy to see him so happy.

We got into his car silently. As soon as we were in I laid my head against the window and he started up the car.

"Do you want to go back to your house or mine?" He asked cheerfully.

"It doesn't really matter. Are we just going to go to sleep when we get home?"

"You seem pretty worn out so I'm guessing that's what you want to do." He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel along with the very quickly playing song on the radio.

"Well we could just cuddle and watch movies as we fall asleep. We haven't just sat down and cuddled in a long time." I suggested.

"Long time? Yesterday?" He chuckled.

"Hey! It was a very short amount of time. I can't help that I love being cuddled by you." I joked.

"It's alright Princess because I love having you in my arms." He rubbed my knee slightly as he drove. He didn't move his hand from my knee the whole rest of the drive, but I liked it so I didn't care.

He pulled up and he jumped out and tried to run from the car for some reason. He ended up tripping over himself the second he stepped out of the door. I got out and stared at him on the ground, I didn't show any emotion just stared.

"Why did you do that?" My one arm pushed the door while I still kept staring at him.

"I tried to rush out to open your door like a gentlemen."

"You aren't gentle obviously, also missing the man part." I still stared as if it was a staring contest.

"Very funny."

"I know that's not what gentlemen do" He chuckled at me noticing the reference. He pushed himself up from the ground and walked over to me. He put his arm around me and walked me to the door.

He open the door then let me go first. I sat down on the couch immediately and let him do whatever he needed to do first as I picked out the movie. After he was done changing he sat down on the opposite couch and stared at me, I could see it for the corner of my eye.

"Why did you sit over there goof?" I didn't move my head to look at him.

"There wasn't room for me on that couch. Come over here and cuddle with me." He made a pouty face and I smirked at him. I got up and then sat directly on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me, lips pressed again the very back of my neck, so far down its barley considered my neck.

He started kissing my neck and moved a little more to the left until he was right at the perfect area. I tilted my head and moved my hair out of his way. He began making out with my neck, not sucking but making out. The butterflies began to grow in my stomach and flutter around like crazy.

I don't know if this is considered a sexual moment but I'm getting a weird feeling, a feeling of getting turned on. I've never had this feeling or a moment this intimate. Most people wouldn't even really consider this intimate but I would considering my lack of education and knowledge as a whole about this.

His hands rubbed my stomach then he moved his hands back to rest of my side. He pushed my right side and pushed me on my back on the couch to our left. I was in shock, I didn't know what to do and what to make of this.

I very lowkey love this but I mean it's fast, isn't it? I don't know what to do.

"You know you're the one supposed to be on top, not me right?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded, even though I didn't know that.

I got off the couch as he laid down. I got on top of him, my legs on both sides of him. I stared down at him, his smirk seemed so mischievous it made the tingling inside of me go more insane.