front porch makeup

"I agree he should've told his friends and yeah I see how that would've been embarrassing." Taylor agreed with me. We pulled into my neighborhood after us three had lunch together.

"What do you think I should do or should've done?" She turned onto my street. I saw Kian sitting there on my porch in a nicer outfit then before. He was holding a big bouquet of flowers, tapping his foot looking down at the ground. My heart skipped as we got into our drive way.

I stayed in my seat for a second trying to bring myself back together, or preparing myself for Kian and I's confrontation we're about to have. I got out of the car slowly and lightly shut the door. I was on the other side of the car so he couldn't see me yet. He patiently waited for me to come up to him.

"Morgan I am so unbelievably sorry. I understand why you're sad and angry at me. I told all of my friends we're together now. Please forgive me." He held the flowers out to me and gave the cutest puppy dog face once I was in front of me. Taylor and Ethan were in the car watching it all.

"I dont know.." I stared at the flowers then I looked back at him. I shook my head and took the flowers out of his hands. He buried me into a passionate hug. Sense our height difference my ear was pressed against his chest, I could hear his heart beating quickly. He placed a kiss on top of my head then backed away to look at me again.

"I, I don't know how to start this." He paused "I love you." He sounded very sure about that but kinda, scared maybe?

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Very sure. I love everything about you. I notice every small adorable things about you. I love how you're so ticklish. I love the little squeal you do when I tickle you. I love the way you laugh at the dumbest things. I love how you have the shortest attention span. I love how you exaggerate everything. I love how you always hear the wrong thing. I love how you dance and serenade me with whatever song comes on. I love how you can never sit still and constantly apologize to me thinking it bothers me. I love the way you are with kids. I love how reckless you are. I love the way you imitate my faces back to me to make me laugh. I love the kissy noses you make to get me to kiss you. I love the way you get so into the video games and end up losing anyways. I love the way you want to spend as much time as possible with me. I love the cheesy impersonations you do. I love how when you talk to me about books you read and tell me all about it like you're in the story. I love how you care about me. I love when you kiss my cheek. I love how you remember so much. I love when you ask me random questions then get confused on why I'm laughing. I love when you mess up and just say 'whoops' and forget about it. I love how you always randomly get cold and make me come and warm you up. I love how you always believe in me. I love when you tease me. I love how you know so much about music. I love how serious you get when you talk to me about things you love. I love when you just randomly grab me. I love the way you look without make up. I love the way you look with make up. I love the little dance you do when you get to excited. I love how apologetic you are even if you don't have anything to apologize for. I love the way you try and beat me at wrestling knowing I'll end succeeding. I definitely love you Morgan." He listed to me.

"Thank you." My cheeks burned as I smiled way to wide. "I think I love you too."

"An I love the way you look down whenever you blush, like what you're doing right now." He pointed to my cheeks that were probably as red as a tomato. "I want you to always remember that, no matter what happens." He grabbed my arm and squeezed it lightly.

Unexpectedly I herd several people began to clap, it scared me so I jumped then fell to Kian's feet. I looked around to find not only Ethan and Taylor clapping from her car that had the drivers seat window rolled down, but also Sam from her porch next door.

"He's a keeper." Sam screamed by cupping her hands around her mouth. I blushed and put my head to his chest as I herd the sound I've been waiting to hear, Taylor's car start and her driving away. I waved as if I would miss her presence but I didn't. "Hey Morgan wanna come over? You can bring your hunk too." Sam suggested

"Hey Sam, wanna go die?" I took Kians hand and escaped inside before Sam replied.

"Who was that girl?" Kian asked once inside.

"She's my neighbor, and best friend." I informed him as I looked out the window at her and flipped her off. "Do you want to go watch a movie maybe?"

"I want to just stay in but I dont know what to do." I sat down on the couch. Usually when we stay home for the night a mess is left behind. Like the food fight, or the nerf war. I dont know what it is with us but we tend to always make a mess.

"Well I don't either..." I slid my finger across the back of the couch as I thought. "Board games can't happen because it's only us.." I thought out loud. "I don't really want to clean up another mess.." Nothing was coming to mind, guess we're going to have a boring night.

. . . . .

I NEED HELP OBVIOUSLY

I'm on such a horrible writers block. Send in ideas you have for them to do for the night or just ideas on how to continue the story please it would help so much.