You And Me: The Baby.

"I'm bleeding! One of those things, they scratched me!"

The five prisoners our group had found a while ago, had come barging into our cell block. The biggest one had blood tricking down from his shoulder, and we already knew what would have to happen.

"Help me please, I don't know what to do!" He yelled, rubbing the sides of his faces like a mad person.

"You can't amputate that." Daryl said calming walking upstairs, because not only Daryl but all of us knew what was going to have to happen in order for him to not turn.

Rick scrapped his Python from the holster and put it out to the guy's forehead. He was shaking non stop while the prisoner yelled "just do it already!" Rick couldn't do it. He was being hesitant beyond words.

He didn't want to to do it

He couldn't do it

He's letting those five prisoners see his weak point

As Rick hesitated the one prisoner I had a scene with the other day, held the end of the hammer and beat the big man till blood spattered along everything in that area.

Carl was standing in front of me being his usual protective self, and was sickened by this guy's shameless brutality.

We were all in disbelief.

"Who else would've done it? " the insane long haired prisoner asked. He smirked at me and walked away, the other prisoners following after him.

"You're disgusting." I swallowed hard, and tried to look anywhere but at the guys body on the floor.

We somehow managed to dispose of his body in the most humane way possible. It wasn't easy, but what is easy now a days?

I walked to my daddy's cell and sat next to him, taking his hand into mine. I swiftly rubbed his hand with my thumb, wanting none other than for him to wake up. I knew he could do it. He was the definition of a fighter.

I felt his hand twitch, and I looked up at him. His eyes slowly but surely did open, and my heart dropped onto the floor when I saw his eyes fully opened.

"Daddy?" I said, with now tears escaping my eyes and dropping down rapidly.

He slowly looked over at me and a smile formed onto his lips under his unshaved beard.

"Maggie! Maggie!" I shouted until she'd came and seen him fully awake. She dropped down next to me and hugged both of us.

We were now all in tears, and I couldn't be any happier.

After a while of him already being fully conscious and actually eager to try these new crutches we had found him, we decided to take a walk outside. On my daddy's request.

He was moving quickly with his crutches, ecstatic that he could move on his own.

The energy was actually for once not tensed. We were all truly happy that he could walk again.

Happy Moments always come to and end.

Walkers.

A lot.

The ones we locked the other day, had escaped. But how? they couldn't climb. they can't cut th-
The gate was cut.
That was the only explanation.
But who did it?

Rick, Daryl and Glenn were both doing their best to get these walkers under control, but there were far too many.

"Daddy!" I screamed because he obviously couldn't run.

"You get inside! Make sure you all stay safe, I'll be fine!" He yelled grabbing his 22 caliber from his holster and doing his best to stand and shoot.