You And Me: Reunited.

Dakota's pace became faster.. In the split second he loosened his grip.. I kneed in in the jaw.. Sending us both down to the ground.. I got off of him and crawled quickly to get up.. But his hand latched around my ankle.. Pulling me.. I used my other foot to kick him square in the mouth.. Sending his head back.. Hoping to break his neck.. But only breaking a few teeth. I got back on my feet and ran to the door.. Then grabbed by the skater hair.. Immediately swinging my head back and into the skater hair's face.. making him let me go.. I fell to the floor again and got back up.. My feet taking off before I could..

Carl's POV

" TRACKS.. " Daryl yelled in a hush whisper.. That sent a nervous feeling to my stomach.. It made me happy.. Hope.. We walked over to him.. " Want to step aside wasabi, you're mucking up the trail.." Daryl said to Glenn.. Glenn stepped over off the trail.. Daryl started to walk, with his cross bow fixed on his shoulder.. We just followed.. My dad still being aware of his surroundings.." They get more distinct.. " he muttered.. As we walked further.. Daryl stopped quickly.. " What is it? " I muttered.. He signaled for us to come see.. We walked slowly and quietly.. Placing our eyes on a bloated walker.. He pulled his large knife out of his boot and handed his cross bow to Daryl.. " What are you-- " I was cut off by Daryl stabbing the walker in the stomach ripping it's insides out..pulling a strand of hair out of his stomach.. " it's black.. " he sighed in relief.. as we all did..

Ella's POV

My bra and underwear was all I'd been left in.. no sock, shoes, NOTHING ELSE.. I didn't stop running.. I just kept going.. The walkers seemed like the least of my worries.. My feet bled from all the broken branches and stickers I'd ran through.. I'd manage to accidentally rip my stitches open.. Nice one Ella.. My eye and lip were both stinging from the wind that'd been scraping across.. RUN RUN RUN DON'T STOP.. Had been the ONLY thing on my mind.. And that's what I'd abide by right now.

Carl's POV

Crunching of leafs caught all of our attention.. I held my revolver up.. As everybody else held their weapons up.. The crunching of the leafs got closer.. And heavy breathing.. It didn't sound like a walker.. We still didn't put our weapons down.. My dad signaled for us to not talk.. and as the running got closer he swung his gun out.. Hitting somebody in the face.. Making them fall unconscious.. " Dad! " I yelled in a hush whisper.. We all walked to who he knocked out.. It was Ella..

" Oh my god.. " I said in total shock, whilst running to Ella.. Ripping my jacket off and putting it on her bruised and beaten body.. I let tears fall.. I have my baby girl back.. I have her.. I held her face in my hand kissing her unconscious lips.. My group all let little smiles appear.. the sound of roaring trucks nearly in the distance stopped out happiness.. I grabbed Ella bridal style and we all began to run quietly..

Our truck had been about a mile up ahead.. The truck came closer and closer.. We weren't going to make it.. My dad told us all to get down.. I slid down behind a tree with Ella still in my arms.. " I SAW THEM RUN THIS WAY, KIP! " a country accent yelled.. Daryl came in the distance behind the country accent boy and the skater hair boy.. Making them turn around.. The country accent boy immediately pulled his gun out, but before it was aimed to Daryl.. An Arrow went through the boys hand, nailing it to the boy's truck.. Making him scream bloody murder.. Then was put to silence by Michonne's katana through the throat cleanly..

Ella's POV

A blood curdling scream made me come to.. then a familiar smell.. the smell of.. Carl..and tight arms around me.. I looked up seeing him.. " Carl.. " I muttered.. He slowly looked down at me.. His eyes became lightened with joy.. then.. A blank stare.. and warmness on his stomach.. Then Dakota's face..