You And Me: What She Doesn't Know.

EDITED SEPTEMBER 8TH 2018

I finally woke up and realized I was all alone in my bed. I got up and walked outside into the hallway, looking over the banister to see Carl, Tegan, Lincoln, Daryl, and Ryne with their weapons. "Hey, you guys going somewhere?" I asked and Rick answered "Cleaning out the house next door for The Howard family, come along."

I smiled and saw Carl standing there next to his dad. It didn't matter how many years had went by and would go by, I would always find that guy handsome. Carl gave me a wink and I left to go get dressed. I pulled on shoes, grabbed my knife and tossed my hair back into a pony tail.

"We want to keep it quiet in here, try not to use any guns. It's a two story so it shouldn't take that long. Just watch each others back and let's be tedious about this sweep." Rick explained to us as we walked into the house. 

As I walked up the stairs with the other three teens behind me, I felt arms around my waist. I was then softly pushed against the wall and kissed. I realized it was the one and only Carl Grimes. "Good Morning to you as well." I smiled and returned another kiss to his lips. "Didn't get my good morning kiss because my girl slept in." Carl smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Poor you." I laughed and we were interrupted by Ryne.

"Adorable." Ryne walked past us and his sister Tegan shoved him. "Shut up." Tegan added to her brother's statement. Carl and I both laughed as we walked into one of the rooms to clear it. "That was kind of awkward." Carl said in a hushed tone so Ryne wouldn't hear.

Ryne and Tegan walked into the other room to clear it as well. "Looks like we're getting lucky so far. None of those undead things are here." Ryne said as he made the discovery of protein powder on the dresser. "My day just got so much better." Tegan rolled her eyes at her teenage brother. "You're a moron, Ry." Ryne ignored his sister's statement because he was way too happy about his new powder.

"Ryne, I have to ask you something and I want you to be as truthful as possible." Tegan daughter her brother's full attention. "Ok, ask and I'll decide if I should be truthful." Ryne playfully rolled his eyes as he rummaged through the room some more. 

"Do you have a thing for that girl Ella?" 

Ryne immediately looked up at his sister. "Oh Tegan, shut up." Tegan snapped back "Ry, be truthful with me. That little comment you made back their radiated pure jealousy. Either you want a connection like Carl and Ella with somebody or you want a connection like that with Ella."

Carl and I walked out of a room into the hallway the same time Tegan did.. " Tegan! " I yelled, as a walker came from behind her.. She turned around and the walker grabbed onto her.. I pulled out my blow poker from it's holster and spun it around my three fingers, slicing the male walker's head off. His body had fallen onto hers, making her fall.. She screamed and I grabbed the walker and shoved it off her.. Carl pulled her up and held her mouth.. " Shh Shh" He told her and she hugged him still crying.. Ryne came out of the room as Lincoln, Daryl, and Rick came up the stairs..

" Is everybody okay?!" Rick questioned in his usual aggravated tone.. " Walker almost got Tegan.. " Carl exclaimed taking his hat off.. Tegan kept her head in his shoulder.. She must be really terrified.. " Teganel , baby girl are you okay? Nothing bit you?!?! " Lincoln asked holding his daughter.. She just shook her head, tears still flooding her face.. Daryl shot the walker in the eye as his teeth still chomped... " One ugly son bitch. " Daryl exclaimed.. " We didn't see anymore downstairs, and that's the only one we've seen at all.. So you guys should be safe here.. " Rick said to Lincoln.. " I'm trusting you.. " Lincoln sternly told Rick.

The Howard family moved all of their things into their new home.. Carl and I volunteered to board up the windows in their house while they settled in.. " I'll be back, I gotta piss.. " Carl said setting his hammer down.. I chuckled at his statement.. " Have fun.. " I replied laughing.. I continued boarding up the windows.. " Hey.. " Ryne said making me jump and drop the hammer on my knee.. I yelped of pain.. " Oh shit.. " Ryne said as he saw me fall to the floor holding my knee.. He picked me up bridal style and sat me on the kitchen counter of his new house.. " I'm so sorry! " he said to me as he examined my knee..