You And Me: GoodByes.

I slid my fingers along the bed, memories still flooded my mind. Every memory of the prison. Maggie's Death, T-Dog's Death, Lori's Death, Axel's Death ,Dakota Kidnapping Me, Being Shot, The Governor, Daisy, My Daddy Loosing His Leg.. Those weren't happy memories. It seems as though the prison only with held painful memories. Only making my feel of leaving for good, better.

A gentle grab around my waist made me jump a little. It was just Carl.. " Almost ready? " he muttered into my ear, then slowly trailed kissing down the back of my neck. I turned around to him, latching my arms around his neck and placing my lips on his.. With that I nodded.

We all contributed into putting our supplies and belongings into the cars. One truck, One Car and Daryl's Bike. It wasn't a perfect fit.. But it'll do. Rick took a moment just like all of us. Even though we hadn't been at the prison all that long. It was still a big thing for us all. We'd all experienced something traumatizing or worth remembering here.

I stood in the very spot I'd lost my sister. I don't cry anymore. I loved her to death. But she was out of this world full of worry, fear and doubt. It was for the best. To be utterly honest. I'd rather take her spot. But I couldn't do that to Carl. I loved him to much and seeing him upset would kill me inside.

Rick stood over his wife's grave. His eyes threatening to water fall tears. But what good would crying do? He thought.. " I want to do what's right.. I want to protect them as much as I can. I can't fail them anymore than I have. But I need an answer. " he added.. Sounding aggravated.. He kissed the cross used as a tombstone upon Lori's grave and walked away.

Carl kneeled in the spot he shot Lori in. He let tears stream out of his blue eyes like there wasn't any tomorrow. With our luck. Their might not be. He pulled the picture of Rick, Him and Lori out of his pocket. He couldn't even remember taking it. The world had robbed him of that. It wasn't fair. Life isn't fair.

After we all had our painful moments of silent goodbyes to the prison, We got in the vehicles and left.

END OF PART FOUR-

This is the ending of Part Four. Sorry for the confusion. :( But I'm still taking suggestions. I like some of the ideas you guys are giving me! :-) xoxo❤

Just a little reminder! That's what Ella Looks like! :-) -->

UPDATE : 9/13/16 - The picture is not me anymore, I changed it to the girl who is actually going to portray Ella!

Her name is Kaia Gerber!