Chapter 20

I got a reply from my manager a few days later with bad news. No one wanted to hear from Demi Lovato. After how I handled that last recording company, no one wanted to deal with the drama. I was crushed. I spent my life wanting to sing and write music, but at lass, my singing carear was over. I deleted the Demi Lovato page, not wanting the reminder. Sending a letter to a Demi fan, I told her the truth about the facade. Demi Lovato can be taken over by anyone. A few months later, Demi was back, but I was forever on the side lines. 

Embry was sorry that it didn't work out for me, but secretly happy. I couldn't blame him. He knew that being Demi would strain us, and all this did was pull us closer together. Even I was a little happy about that. 

"So, Jacob finally bought his suit," said Embry on day after patrol.

"About time," I laughed. "It's almost Christmas, only a few months left."

"I know, but you know how Jake can be. Speaking of Christmas, are we doing dinner here this year or are we going to Sam's? Emily rather not cook but I'm sure she would understand."

"No, as long as you don't mind a packed house, I would love to cook for the pack! Everyone else is going up to Denali to see the girls."

"Even Bella and Edward? I thought they wanted to spend time with you this year?"

"They did. But mostly because of the wedding. I told them it would be fine and we would finish sorting everything out after the holidays."

Embry just nodded. I laughed and kissed him lightly. He pulled me close.

"Only a few more months baby," he whispered. "Then you are mine forever."

I kissed him again.

*****

The Holidays went great. The pack destoryed our living room, but after growling long enough, the pack helped clean up.

"So tell me more about your wedding?" asked a very pregnant Emily.

"Everything is planned besides my dress and vows," I smiled.

"You haven't bought a dress yet?"

"No, I want to wait a little longer so I know the dress fits perfectly on the day of the wedding."

Emily laughed. "Sounds like you. Surpised your not bridezilla yet."

"I've gotten close. Alice for the longest time wanted to take over. Took a while to get it through her thick skull that this was my wedding and I wasn't going to be like Bella."

"Like Bella?"

"Bella just told Alice to do whatever she wanted. I want my day to be perfect and they way that I want it. No one else. Renee and Charlie have helped where they can, but mostly its just me and Embry."

"And it's going to be perfect," said Embry from behind, wrapping his arms around my waist."

"I can tell," smiled Emily.

*****

Only a month until the wedding and I can't find the right dress.

"This one is not puffy enough!" I growled. 

"Calm down, Britney, breathe," soothed Esme. "We will find the right dress."

"I could just tell you the dress," said Alice.

"I want to go through the process of making sure the one in your head is as awesome as you think. This is tradition," I explained for the hundreth time.

"I'm understand. But it's been two months and its in this store."

"Then grab it," I sighed, not wanting to fight anymore. I just wanted to find the perfect dress.

Alice squealed and went to grab it. A few minutes later, and she brought it to me. I gasped. It really was perfect. The bottom was like a princess gown and sparkled across the floor. The top was short-sleeved but there was no back. I hurried and grabbed it, wanting to try it on. Coming back out and showing everyone, I knew it was perfect. I hugged Alice and thanked her. It was one that I was sure Embry would adore.

~The story is almost done. One more chapter! Thanks to all my readers and commenters! Thanks for all the votes and all you guys have done to inspire me!~