Chapter 7

Once my torture from my family was done, I looked at myself in the long mirror that hung on my door. I stood there looking at myself, hoping Embry would like it. I was supposed to be learning about imprinting and more about werewolves tonight at dinner with Jacob and Renesmee. Jacob was downstairs with Embry and Renesmee. I was nervous. I just found out about all this and I haven't had time to think about how fast my life was moving. I promised myself that I wouldn't sleep night and think about it all night. I also told myself to shut up and head downstairs. I started to walk downstairs when I heard Rosalie coming out. She was still a little mad I could have a baby. 

"Hey Rose," I smiled. 

"Hey, you look amazing," she smiled back. 

"Thank you. I'm so sorry for everything, I wish you could have a baby so bad." 

"It's ok. I've gotten over it. I acted like a selfish bitch and I knew you would do that for me. I'm sorry." 

"It's ok." 

I hugged her goodbye and walked downstairs. I looked in the living room for everyone, but no one was there. I searched for thoughts around me and found that Renesmee was in the kitchen sipping some blood. I went into the kitchen a gabbed some blood in the fridge. Nessie had to have human blood. Carlisle had no problem sneaking her some, as long as she promised to keep trying animal blood. Once she was finished, we talked about the proposal. She said that she almost swallowed the ring, but she loved how he did it.  

"Hey where are the boys?" I asked. 

"They are with Bella and Edward upstairs," she growled. "They're having a stern talk to them about when we have to be home and no doing anything that shouldn't be done until marriage, blah blah blah. I'm engaged and they still treat me like a kid." 

"Well they love you. I don't know why they are concerned about me. I swear sometimes they act like I'm their daughter too. I can't stand it sometimes." 

"Tell me about it." 

OK, I get it! Now can I go see my new girlfriend? Gosh I love how that sounds. Embry was getting very impatient. 

God, he acts like I don't know his rules. I mean I get that he wants them reminded for me but Britney isn't even his kid. Jacob was just upset. I told Renesmee what they thought and she giggled. 

"Well, at least we know what's being talked about," she smiled. 

We heard everybody coming downstairs. My heart skipped a beat. I learned a little before the date that I was mostly human today. Bella told me that that means that I would be completely human tomorrow. I shook my head to clean my thoughts. I looked over to see that Nessie had already left. I took a deep breath and went into the living room. Jacob and Nessie were hanging out on the love seat. Embry was sitting on the couch with Bella and Edward sitting next to him. Embry looked up when he heard me come in. When he saw me, he got up and came over to me. 

Did I ever mention Embry was hot? If I did, it was nothing to what he looked like now. We stared at each other, taking each other in. He was wearing a pair of nice jeans a polo. His tattoo for the tribe showed and the fabric of his shirt clung to him, showing off his muscles. I looked down feeling embarrassed that he hadn't stopped staring at me. Not even Joe started at me that long on our first date. I saw that he was wearing a pair converse's. I felt oddly over-dressed. 

"You look good," I blushed. 

"Nothing compared to you," he whispered. 

"I know right!" exclaimed Alice, coming into the house. "She fought with me and Bella a little during her hair though. Said that it didn't have to be perfect; obliviously, she needs to meet me again."