♡prologue♡

"Why do you always have to attempt to protect me from everything?!" I snapped at him, feeling the anger bubbling inside me.

I slowly looked up into his mesmerizing hazel eyes, the very ones I fell in love with. his looks were angel like, but everyone knew him as basically the devil. His tall figure was towering over me, protectively. He often thought if he held me in his arms, he alone would be shielding me from the world-- and the pain it caused.

He ran his large and busted tanned hand through his spiky jet black hair in frustration, "because I love you, Sophia."

I glanced at the scars, the ones he got in return for protecting me, and winced slightly. He shouldn't be protecting me. He's always trying. He shouldn't though. He says he has to protect me from himself.... that I don't understand.

Zayn looked like a bad boy... but that is exactly what he was.

I wasn't afraid of him and I didn't want to ever be. He didn't want to frighten me, because he needed me as much as I needed him. We were like one another's drugs. We were addicted to the drama, the love, the hatred, the stress.

Despite all the times one of us has tried to push the other away, the other has to pull harder... and that's just how we work.

He is mines, and I am his.

Forever and always.

[ayeee, so you've basically stumbled upon my favourite piece of literature of all time. this happens to be my most prize posession. i hope you enjoy it as much as i've loved writing it! there are FOUR videos for this, so make sure to check em out. also there is a playlist in the external link which is the playlist of this story. make sure to be eating icecream, with a box of tissues next to you because you'll need it! love you. - Tanisha.]