Chapter 46. {Choices}

"Tom. My mother and Tricia. We have to go back-" but he caught my wrist, stopping me from going back into the Dinar. I should be grateful. He came and saved me... I've always had the impression that Tom didn't like me, unlike the other lads. But he saved me... Just like Zayn had once done.

"That's not what I was instructed to do... I was told to get you away from Niall.. so I'm doing that. C'mon." and the old Tom was back. Cold hearted, not giving a crap about anyone but himself. I hate it when people act like that... It drove me made when I thought Zayn was like that... I'm glad he's not.

"Tom-"

"-damn it, Sophia. Listen to me! We're going- now!" this time I listened because there was something about his tone that made me nervous.

He walked ahead of me and all I could do was follow like a lost puppy. I was relieved to see Zayn on his motor bike, almost running up to me when he caught my eye.

"I was worried as hell- why would you just go off like that?!" Zayn spoke into my hair while hugging me tightly.

"I-I wanted to rescue our mothers Zayn...- Zayn he knows. He knows so much.. He was expecting you to come, but was surprised to see Tom." I explained, while he rubbed small circles on my back to comfort me. I didn't realise how upset I sounded... I was too shaken up from sudden events.

I had forgot about Niall's violence towards me until Zayn lifted my chin up and examined my face... He noticed instantly the marks. His breath hitched and his fists clenched into tight balls. I could sense what he was thinking.... I couldn't bear it if he went back in there... after Niall.

"Let it go. It's okay. We're okay- well our mothers-"

"-he's asking for it, isn't he?! He's messing with everything close to me. You and my mum. That twat is just asking for a fight. I have every right to go in there and beat the crap out of him. I would love to see his blood all over that tiled floor..."

I shuddered at the thought of Zayn going mad and beating Niall black and blue... but then again... I didn't want him to do that, because that side of Zayn frightened me. Yes, I have to admit it. It was like that nightmare I kept having constantly. Zayn loosing his temper and destroying anything that got in his way- he was a killing machine.

"Please." I touched Zayn's arm lightly and he looked down intensely, his hazel eyes locking mines.

I noticed Tom rolling his eyes behind Zayn, obviously not liking the connection we had together. He's going to have to settle down one day. He can't be a toy-boy forever.. right?

"Sophia. I need to go in there.. I need to- our mothers- I just need to settle this crap once and for all."

I shook my head firmly, fighting the urge to let my eyes brim with tears, "I can't- I can't have you killing him. I know you will. You got so- so carried away with Harry. I- I don't know what I'll do. You're fight thirsty, Zayn."

"You have to trust me, baby. You need to. I won't kill him.. I just- he'll get what he deserves. If it's death then so be it."

I backed away from Zayn, biting my lip to prevent the tears that were so close to falling, fall. I shook my head over and over again, to stop the nightmare from replaying in my head. He looked lost and confused as if he didn't know what to choose. To kill Niall.. or to be with me.

"Sophia. This has to happen. Zayn needs to do this. You don't understand, and you never will." Tom tells me, in such a deadly tone that it stings. It really hurts and I know it's meant to hurt.

"I-I'm sorry." I say helplessly before walking off in a rushed speed down the pavements to God knows where. I don't even know the way home from here.. I'll figure something out.

~*~*~*[Zayn]*~*~*~

"You really are a prick- you know that, Tom?"

Tom rolls his eyes at me, stamping out his cigarette stump on the pavement, "You're too soft, Malik. You need to toughen up a bit. Maybe lay a few more girls again, that'll make you see once more. Life's a game. It's not about stress and all that rubbish. It's about choices and-"

"-and I've had my time of choices, now I decided to settle on one. Maybe you should get a reality check and see that you'd be a lot happier with one girl in your life." I snapped back, angrily. He's always like this. The same old point about 'choices'. Choices my arse.

"You don't get that variety of pleasure with one girl, do you-"

"-you do get a variety of STD's, though." I state and he chuckles.

"You're right, but yolo."

Yolo? What are we- twelve?!

"Parker- listen. What if you get a girl pregnant. even worse- what if you get more then one girl pregnant? What would you do then? You'd be in deep crap, wouldn't you?"

"I'd just not own up. It's the girl's fault for being stupid enough to get preg-"

"-to have sex with you." I finish his sentence off with a smirk.

He rolls his eyes once more at me, "I'm trying to figure out whether you're my mate, or my enemy."

"I'm your conscience."

"Cheesy. That girl has changed you, man. I don't know if that's a good thing or not."

"It is. Before I was a mess, remember?"

"You were a right laugh actually, a joker. Always angry and stuff but still, you knew how to have a good time-"

"-I was never actually happy though. I've only ever been happy with her."

There is silence between us until Tom sighs, defeated. "If she means that much to you.. I'm going to give you some advice- and I suggest you take it. Quickly go. Go after her!"

Shoot! I forgot she walked off! I bro- hugged Tom before running in the direction she had headed in.

I'm blessed with speed, using it as an advantage causing me to catch up with her in a matter of minutes. She was crying her eyes out... and that broke me.

Wrapping my arms around her waist from behind and she gasped before loosing her tension, probably realising who it was.

"I love you." I whispered into her ear softly, and she sighed.

"I know."

I just want her to say it back. That's all I want. I know she's stubborn to say it. I know she's waiting fro the right time. I just don't wan her to leave me again, and never say it. I just can't live without heating those three words leave her soft lips.

It would complete me.

She says it's too soon. She says it's just lust. She says so much, but she needs to face the facts and open up her brown eyes, because I know she loves me.

I know she does, but I just want her to admit it.

We could as perfect as a couple could ever be... with flaws and all, but all couples have that, don't they?

I need her and she needs me.

I just need to hear those three words...

{{hiii:) How are we all? It's been how long, three days? But that's good because it helps me keep up with my studies, yay! Haha. So I'll do that same, Goal: 20 votes for an update! Ahh- I have comments! Thanks so much! Please comment, vote, fan- It means so much to me! If you've noticed- I've been editing all the chapters, currently on chapter 17 now.. adding extra bits and correcting bad grammar:)) Oooh, I think- actually I can confirm you all find out about Niall's past in the next chapter! WOHOOOOOOOO! Anyways- stay beautiful and love you all- Tanisha .xox}}