Chapter 34. {Opposites Attract}

It was nice to wake up in Zayn's arms. It's been a long time since both of us had a good nights sleep. Zayn had a small smile on his face as he slept. It was cute. I didn't dare to wake him, as he looked so peaceful. Luckily it's the school holidays.

Nikki stayed the night, as well as Nathan.. I can't help but think about those two. Wouldn't they be a good couple? Nathan is the sweetest guy I know-yes, more sweeter then Zayn, and he would be far, far better then Niall! If only Nikki could see Niall's true colours, see behind the gorgeous looks. Those bright sparkling blue eyes are dangerous... you can get so lost in them if you're not careful.

"Babe.." Zayn nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, and I smiled.

"Good morning."

"What's the time?" He yawned, still not moving from his position.

I craned my neck to look at my beside clock, "10:45am."

"Wasn't out mums supposed to come home yesterday?" Zayn asked me, rubbing his eyes.

I haven't received a text or anything from my mother ever since that last texts she sent, a while a go. It really wasn't like her. Whenever I was just a few miles away from her, on school trips, she constantly made me text her, call her, email her... now.... nothing.

"Yes they were... It's a bit strange isn't it?"

Zayn picked up his phone, his arm still around my waist as he pressed speed dial '3', then the 'speaker' button.

The phone rang for about ten times before going through to voice mail. Zayn tried this three times before giving up.

There was clear worry that was on his face. I'm equally worried. I can't help but think of the worst possible situations. I hope they're okay...

~*~*~

"Smile!" Nikki clicked her camera, the bright flash almost blinding us.

"What the-" Zayn grumbled, as taken aback as both Nathan and I was.

"I'm making memories with my besties!" Nikki giggled, pressing the camera again.

"Is it really necessary? Like-"

I was cut off by another flash.

"If she clicks that damn camera on more time, I will throw it out the fricking window." Zayn muttered, angrily. I squeezed his hand underneath the table, trying to calm him. He looked my way with a sigh, before giving me a big fake smile.

"Are you living here then? Isn't your parents loaded, don't you have a home?" Zayn questioned Nikki, before chewing on some cereal.

"I-I do. It's just that.. I feel quite um, venerable-"

"-It's okay, Nikki. You don't need to explain yourself to anyone. I'm okay with you staying here. The more, the merrier." I reassured her, and she returned my smile.

Zayn narrowed his eyes at her, but decided against arguing. I knew exactly what he was thinking..

He was worried about my safety. That if Niall finds out where Zayn  is, he'll find me too. Zayn told me about Nathan's little meeting with Niall. That's so sick what he thought. He thought he could get me? Ha. Ha. Ha. HA.

"The boys want to see you. We need to all tell you something." Zayn whispered into my ear so only I could hear.

"Is it bad?" I knew he could near the anxiousness in my voice. I sound so innocent, unlike Zayn.

We're opposites in that sense.

~*~*{Tom}*~*~

"LOOK WHO IT IS! THE INNOCENT LONDON GIRL WE LOVE!" Max exclaimed as soon as Zayn and Sophia walked through the doors.

Jay stood up as well as Siva, with smiles on their faces. I stayed sitting.

"Hey guys. I missed you all." Sophia smiles at us, her eyes meeting mines and some happiness fades. Ha.

"We need to tell you something, Sophia. It's very important." I tell her, my voice full of seriousness causing the whole atmosphere to tense.

I look at Zayn to motion him to continue but he doesn't meet my eye, so I continue.

"We're going to confront Niall."

I watch as her sparkling brown eyes, dim and the smile that was previously on her face, dissolves.

"W-what? I-what? Zayn-guys, I-what?" she was so clearly lost for words. As we all were when we figured out our plan had failed.

Zayn slowly met her intense stare, sighing and taking her hands in his, "It's true. We are."

"W-why? What happened? What about the plan?!" Sophia was confused, as most of us were.

"We had to end it. Niall was going to suss us out sooner of later. It's better to confront him, and keep our-well, whatever's left of our man pride." Jay had a small smile twitching at the corner of his lips, making him want to smile... but he didn't.

"I-I don't know what to say. H-how, how are you going to do it?" Sophia asks us all, curiosity and nervousness on her facial expression.

"The plan is to somehow lure him towards us, then we confront him-"

"-but we need to keep you away. That's our main worry, your safety. You need to go away for a little while, darling." Siva cuts off my words.

"N-NO! I just got Zayn back! I can't leave!"

"That's why relationships sucks. You always end up getting hurt in some way." I tell her, solemnly.

There was now silence between us all, and it wasn't comfortable at all. It was annoying.

"I. I can go to stay at Liam's or Louis's house.. I don't know about Nikki though..." Sophia breaks the silence, and Zayn's hazel eyes are full of fury.

"NO WAY ARE YOU GOING THERE. YOU ARE NOT STAYING AT ANY GUY'S HOUSE!" Zayn's outburst made me want to laugh, but luckily I kept it in.

"I have no choice, and it's okay. They both have sisters in their houses. I'm not going to be the only girl, chill out." Sophia was trying to calm Zayn but was obviously failing.

"No. No mean's no, doesn't it?!"

"You don't control me, Zayn." Sophia laughed, half-heartedly.

"I don't honestly care. I'm doing what's right for you. I'm trying to protect you and you're making this difficult!"

She scoffed loudly, "Yeah right! I wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you! I would be living a normal life-"

"-get a reality check, babe. There isn't anything that is normal; normal doesn't exist! You're lucky you have me! Girls would kill to be in your position!"

The rest of us could sense a sudden change in the mood now, but no-one knew what to say or do.

"Oh really? Why don't you go to one of your many girl followers then?! You're probably going to need to tonight, because you're certainly not coming home with me!" and with that, she stormed out the den.

Zayn let a deep growl out his mouth in frustration, running two hands through his jet black hair angrily, before following her.

"SOPHIA! GET BACK HERE." was all we heard before doors slammed, and they were outside.

"Wow." Jay let out an awkward chuckle.

Siva was shaking his head at the drama that had just happened as well as Max.

Me? I was just happy that Zayn didn't go all soppy. We need our leader back.

We needed the strong, determined, confident, leader back.

Without him, we aren't anything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you like Tom's character? he hates relationships, lovey dovey stuff... I like writing about him:) just like Niall;) haha. So, 18 VOTES WHAT, WHAT? thanks so much!

Goal; 15 votes, for an update haha? Maybe? Idk! Please? Thanks so much-Tanisha .xox