Chapter 16. {Don't Ever Leave}

"SOPHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" Louis pulled me into a hug when I opened the front door for him. I laughed, hugging him back.

Zayn coughed awkwardly and kinda angrily behind me, so we had to break away. I rolled my eyes, standing back next to Zayn causing him to smirk, holding my hand. He wore a triumphant and victorious expression now. 

"Hi Zayn! How are you mate?" Louis smiled happily at the mysterious guy next to me.

Zayn stared back at Louis blankly and Louis's happy smile dropped. He acts so tough... was the really any need to?

"Oh... um, I'm sorry. I didn't know you two were dating or anything. I just thought-" 

I cut Louis off with a laugh, "--well then you thought right. We aren't."

"Yet." Zayn added with a smirk before kissing my cheek.

I rolled my eyes at him then dropped his hand, walking over to now happy again Louis, "So, wanna get started? I mean, you're not going to become a maths genius by not doing anything."

~*~*~

It was quite awkward at times as Zayn sat pretending to read the news paperwhile we studied but, instead we both knew he was studying us... intensely. He kept looking from the top of the paper, rather creepily if I might say.

"Zayn, can I talk to you in the kitchen quickly?" I looked at his angel face that was masked to hide his devil like self.

"Sure babe." and he followed me closely into the kitchen.

I firmly shut the door then glared up at him.

"What the heck? Why are you practically sending death glares to Louis?!" I questioned him.

He shrugged, "He annoys me."

"But he's done nothing wrong! He's innocent and nice, okay? And SO funny! What's wrong with you, Zayn?!" I argued angrily, defending my best friend.

"Nothing's wrong with me babe. The innocent ones are the ones with all the secrets... You have to watch out for them--"

"--no. Louis has been nothing but an amazing best friend, okay!? I love him to bits and you gotta accept that! He's gone against his own friends just to hang out with me! He doesn't judge me like the others! Please cut him some slack!" I looked at him with serious eyes. I really cannot loose Louis. I would be alone... well, apart from Zayn but he hardly comes to school... he just skives most the time.

"Babe..--" he sighed, taking my hands in his.

"--please Zayn?" I looked up at him from behind my eyelids. I do that whenever I really want something... and it usually works..

"Babe... don't look at me like that..." he complained like a little child, looking down at our hands.

"Please Zayn?" I bit my bottom lip softly, looking up at him just like before.

He finally let out a groan of defeat, "Fine."

I smiled happily, wrapping my arms around his neck and pecking his soft lips gently before breaking away, grinning as he groaned again, obviously wanting me.

"You're a tease." he grumbled.

I winked at him giggling, before I skipped out the room, knowing he'd be staring at my bum like always.

We have a really weird relationship... It's like lust...

It can't be love.. No way could it be love.

~*~*~

I hope I helped Louis pass because I don't want to know what his mum would do if he doesn't!

"Thanks Soph! Your help has been really great." Louis smiled at me, when we reached the front door.

"Don't mention it. You're my best friend, it's the least I could do." I replied back with a meaningful smile.

We stood awkwardly with Zayn watching... and soon I thought, 'Oh, what the heck' and hugged Louis goodbye.

"Wow. You made him so uncomfortable." I spoke, slumping down on the sofa after Louis left.

"So? I was bored out of my mind!" he argued back, crossing his arms over his toned chest.

"You have friends don't you? You're always with me. Go out!" I told him, with actions of shooing him.

He chuckled sitting down next to me and pulled me towards his comforting chest, "No no. I'd rather be with you babe."

"Oh joy." I spoke sarcastically but, there was a small smile playing on my lips.

I would miss him not being around me all the time.

I'd feel...

Empty.

{{hiiii cupcakes:) how was that? was it boring? anyways! I've written so much for this
book okay. Honestly, the drama kicks in soon! so much fun hehe! :) if you like it,
Comment please?! And vote! :D ahah. Love you all.
-Tanisha .xx}}