Chapter 24. {Can't Fail}

"Sophia. Get up." what’s that annoying sound?

“Sophia. You need to get up. Now.Woah-someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning...

I groaned, chucking a pillow at whoever was attempting to wake me up. Sadly they only chuckled and continued to shake me awake, again.

"Go away!" I grumbled, lifting an eyelid open to see Nathan leaning over me. He grinned triumphantly when he noticed I was awake. Boo, victory for him.

"Finally! Woah. You talk a lot in your sleep, yanno? You must really miss Zayn. That’s the third night in a row, you’ve been talking about him in your sleep!" he prodded my stomach, teasingly.

My face blushed crimson at his words, "what was I saying?"

"Uhh baby, Zayn babe! Faster-" I slapped his arm and he burst out laughing, "-okay you actually said, Zayn... Zayn, please don't go... Zayn, no please!”

I rolled my eyes at him but silently thinking that he was right, "you must've been dreaming yourself, idiot."

He shook his head smirking, "don't worry. I'm sure Zayn misses you too."

I sighed out.

I’ve been living away from Zayn for two weeks now and I have also been doing exactly what the boys wanted me to do. I got to know Niall. I've been on two dates with him and they actually haven't been half bad... Well, they weren’t entirely amazing... I was scared a lot. He's an okay guy but, he has a short temper like Zayn. Though, he hasn't hurt me or anything...

I hate to admit it, but I guess I do miss Zayn.

We've sent each other the odd text, had a random call to each other but it's really not the same. I miss falling asleep with him and waking up with him. I miss messing up his hair after he’s spent forever styling it. I miss teasing him about it. I miss the feelings I get in my stomach when I’m around him, and I mostly miss the feeling of protection when he’s near.

Nathan has been around mines a lot for company as I’m often lonely here. He stays round some nights then he'd go back to the den and send messages from Zayn to me, visa versa. I'm grateful for that. It’s the only thing keeping me sane right now. Nathan is like a little brother then I never had—even though he’s only younger by a few months.

"C'mon. You have school. Do you want me to drive you?" he looked at me with a warm smile.

I shake my head and smile, "It's okay, Nath. I'll be alright. Thanks though." I give him a quick hug before he walks out my room and leave my house.

I get ready and walk out the door by myself to school. Alone as the loner I am now.

I sometimes imagine that Zayn is waiting for me by his motorbike with his smirk and those two fingers that salute me... but no... he's not there. It’s just my mind playing tricks on my heart.

Tricia and my mother have been out a lot and I'm often alone. I don't like being alone. You’re venerable the most when I’m alone. I would’ve thought that my mother would’ve learned that lesson when she used to leave me after school alone.

My friendship group has been fixed and I'm quite happy now in school. Harry's left which made Nikki happy too. Everyone was ashamed and disgusted by his behaviour and agreed straight away to kick him out of our friendship group. Danielle, Liam's girlfriend, has joined us and she's so nice and pretty, and of course there’s Louis’s Eleanor too!

So, it's just Nikki and I that are single...

She keeps thinking something will happen with her and Niall, but little does she know about 'the plan' and me being the bait. She doesn’t know what Niall’s true colours are either. Oops?

I can't tell her because I don't want to hurt her feelings. Well, that’s what the boys are telling me. They’re the ones stopping me from telling her.

I keep meaning to tell her that Niall is bad and she's in deep danger... but I can't seem to find the right words.

I have to tell her though, before it's too late.

~*~*~

"So, Niall asked me to ask you if you'd like to come on a double date with us?" Nikki told me excitedly on our way to Music, one of my favourite subjects—after English of course.

I froze oh crap, "erm... me and who?"

"Well, anyone! Zayn maybe?" she suggested randomly.

"Um... well... I-" shoot, what can I say now?! I obviously can’t take Zayn! If Niall sees him we’re all dead!

"-or anyone else, it doesn't matter." Nikki added.

"Okay... well um, I guess that's sounds okay... It won't be Zayn, but yeah... we'll be there." I spoke, firmly nodding my head.

She smiled and hugged me happily before telling me the details but, I was half listening as I was trying to figure out who to take...

Tom? No. Max? No. Siva? Err.... Jay? No. Nathan? Hmm...

I'll take Nathan because Niall won't recognise him...

Wahey! Perfect plan!

We can't fail right?

{{ewww, short update. Why did I write such a short chapter? I wish I knew the answer. Comment your views on the story too! VOTING AND COMMENTS MAKE ME UPDATE QUICKER. Love you all-Tanisha .x}}