Chapter 8. {Threats}

The next morning I woke up at five am. I just couldn't sleep at all.

Zayn dropped me off home and I couldn't believe that it was already midnight! My mother was already fast asleep so, I had to tiptoe to bed. I just kept tossing and turning all night. I thought constantly about the previous events.

I had told Zayn he didn't scare me...

And he slammed his lips onto mines, moving them in sync with my own and before we knew it, we were making out in the middle of the road.

The bike journey was not awkward, but a weirdly comfortable silence. I didn't know what to say, and neither did he.

I don't know what I'm going to do when I see him. If he's not a toy boy, then what is he?

One thing is for sure, he's dangerous... dangerously irresistible.

~*~*~

"Sweetie, I've left you some pancakes in the kitchen! Have a good day at school, love you!" My mum called from downstairs. It was time for her to go to work, at seven am.

It took me a whole hour and a half to shower, dry my hair, straighten the bits that were frizzy, choose my outfit, have breakfast, then get ready. So now it was eight thirty am.

Time to walk to school..

I grabbed my grey beanie and pulled on my grey Uggs. I was wearing a brown baggy top that said 'NYC' in grey letter and ripped denim jeans. I've never really been into fashion. I'm not one to care what others think of how I dress.. It's the way people think I look, body wise.. that's what concerns me. Then, I headed out the door with my school bag on my shoulder.

The person I was trying to avoid was already waiting for me, leaning against his bike. His hazel eyes looked tired like he'd been up all night like I have. He saluted his fingers at me like usual, but I ignored him and quickly carried on walking with my head down. I was trying to figure out how I was meant to feel about him.... in order to think, I needed to be away from him.

I thought he might've got the message and left me alone but, a few seconds later he was jogging by my side. Damn his perfect long legs.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asked me with an amused tone in his voice.

I shot him a glare and carried on in my rapid walking speed.

He just chuckled and lightly grabbed my waist, spinning me around to face him. I couldn't escape me; he was too strong.

"So, why are you avoiding me?" He asked me, cocking his head to the side.

"Let. Me. Go. Malik." I hissed, trying to squirm from his grip.

"Why? This is fun.." His tone was different now, almost teasing.

"I need to go to school! Just piss off!!" I snapped at him, giving his balls a lovely kneeing. He groaned, bending over in pain and I walked away quickly.

~*~*~

"Soooopppphiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaa!!!" I heard a loud, higher pitched voice call from behind me as I entered the school's front door. I spun around to see Louis with his big grin. He always puts me in a happy mood.

"Hey Lou." I smiled at him. 

He placed his arm around me and studied my face. "You look exhausted! What did you do last night; walk to New Zealand?!"

I laughed and shook my head. If I told him I was with Zayn, he would've instantly told Harry who would be angry. So I lied, "My mum and I had a few more boxes to unpack, and then sort the stuff into the house. Quite boring."

He nodded his head smiling still, "Oh well! We have Maths now, girl even more funnn!" He exclaimed with great sarcasm, linking our arms together.

I feel bad for lying now...

~*~*~*~   

At lunch, Liam, Harry and Nikki were waiting for us at the table we were at yesterday. I sat down in between Nikki and Liam. Liam gave me a small smile and I remembered our small argument yesterday.

"Guess whaaaat??" Louis sang out as we sat down.

We all looked at him curiously and he answered, "At home I was dancing-" he stopped talking and looked at me with wide eyes.

I raised an eyebrow and then realized everyone was looking at me... WHAT? DID I FART OR SOMETHING?! Then I realized... they're looking behind me... at Zayn who was leaning over me, oh God.

"Hello. I'd like to speak to Payne, quickly." and he walked off, obviously expecting for Liam to follow.. Which he did, with a scared look on his face.

Then everyone's eyes were on me now, like I knew something they didn't... Well I did... but that's not the point.

I excused myself from the table and walked near were Zayn had lead Liam.. Just a few places away so, they wouldn't notice me eavesdropping..

Sadly, I could only hear snippets of their conversation, but it was enough to know it was about me..

I clenched my first when Zayn threatened Liam to, 'keep his distant from Sophia, or else'.

He can't control who I hang out with! No-one can!

I picked up a apple from the green apple section and watched Liam walk slowly back over to the table. I continued to ignore Zayn as I could feel his hazel eyes on me, even from afar.

Suddenly... I felt sick.. Really sick.. Like my stomach was churning so harshly.. Like I was going to..-

-I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom JUST in time to get to a cubical and puke in the toilet. Oh crap, I was eating a red apple.. I'm allergic to red apple skins, weird right?

I heard impatient knocking on my cubical door and when I had finished throwing up, I came out, to see a worried looking Zayn.

"Soph, what happened?! Are you hurt!?" He questioned me, with such concern, it had to be fake.

"Just leave me alone." My voice was breaking though, as my throat was still burning after vomiting. I began to rinse my mouth, to get rid of that nasty taste of my own upchuck. Ew.

"No. What happened?!" He towered over me, corning me by leaning both his hands on the walls, and my back was pressed against the wall.

"Just fu-" and he kissed me... and I kissed him back.. stupid girl!

Luckily, a cleaning lady decides to walk in while we were.. um, making out... and she almost dies on the spot; she's practically my saviour!

"You're not supposed to be in here!!!" She screamed at Zayn, pointing the end of her mop at his chest.

He just smirked, taking my hand in his and led me out the toilet.

I looked over my shoulder for help but, the lady was but she was busy cleaning, aw damn.

"Z-zayn.. I need to go back.." I tried to pull away from his group but, it was so tight.. almost painful. He was heading to the Janitor closet, kicking it open with his foot.

"Zayn.. please, I need to go back!" I tried with a more desperate tone, but still didn't get him to budge. Instead, his hazel eyes were becoming darker as they burned into me.

"Z-Zayn p-please, you're hurting me!!" I cried out.

This caused to snap back to reality, from whatever disgusting thoughts were in his head, and let go of my wrist, guilt washing over his face.

I backed away from him, shaking at the thoughts that were running through my head.. He could've... rapped me..

Then I ran.. not back to my friends.. but to the music rooms.. were I could think without going insane.

It's mad I know. But so am I.

{{I love bad boy Zayn *sigh* just so so beautiful for gods sake! Urgh... It's killing me typing this up! Weird, I know. btw, I'm actually allergic to red apple skins, and strawberries ;) just a silly lil fact for ya. Comment please loves, ty  - Tanisha .x}}