Chapter 43. {Half An Hour}

{{so sorry for the short chapter- I honestly don't know why I wrote it so short... Blame my tiredness}}

"She's in danger." Max nodded towards the sleeping Nikki and I couldn't help but be curious.

"Why?" I asked him, curiously. I was currently putting a frozen peas bag, and a bag of frozen chips on my forehead to take away the pain. It was actually working!

"She's involved with Niall... and Zayn... and you.... and Nathan. She could be extremely venerable if Niall finds out." Max explained to me, sighing.

I looked towards Nikki who was sleeping peacefully on Nathan's chest. His arms were protectively around her, and I just knew he was falling for her. I guess that was a good thing.

"It's hard isn't it? Always getting judged as the bad people.. when actually, all you guys do is good stuff."

Siva and Max met my eyes, confusion in each of their eyes, so I continued.

"You guys look out for each other, and people in this city. You guys are protecting me... I don't know why that's-"

"-we've hurt people before, Sophia. I don't think we're the heroes either." Max commented with a frown.

I was about to argue by my phone began to ring. I excused myself and walked away from them before answering it in private.

"Hello?"

"Sophia Marie Carter. How is your lovely mother.. and mother in law?"

Like always, a shiver crept up my spine as soon as I heard his Irish accent on the other side of the line... wait- mother in law? Is he- how can he- he can't. Tricia? How does he know that- Oh my God- Nikki.

"Yes sweetheart. I know about you and Zayn and your 'complicated' relationship. Oh Sophia, Sophia, Sophia. You my dear, are a wonderful actress. You've been hiding a lot from me, haven't you? Now I have been hiding things from you too... two lovely women-"

"-wh-what?"

"If you want to have them back, meet me at that restaurant we had the double date at, six-thirty pm, sharp. Understood? What did I just say?"

"The Dinner-Dinar, half an hour.. I-"

"-good girl. Don't keep me waiting." then he hung up, leaving me shaking.

Half an hour. I have half an hour to run to Dinner-Dinar. I have to run faster then I've ever ran before. I can't take a life, because I haven't got a car. There's no way I'm telling the others where I am going.. because that will put risk on Tricia and my mother's lives.

I have to go.... now.

Siva and Max yelled after me as I suddenly burst out the front door, luckily I swiftly avoided Zayn. If he saw me, he'd chase me... and easily catch up.

My head was throbbing from the injury Zayn had given me, but hey.. I have worse things to worry about.

I hope I make it on time.

~*~*~*[ZaynMalik]*~*~*~

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU JUST LET HER GO?! ARE YOU GUYS STUPID OR SOMETHING?! WHY DIDN'T YOU GO AFTER HER?!"

I was angry, actually angry wasn't the right word. In fact, I was furious with what I had just found out. She's injured and they didn't stop her from suddenly running off?! Bloody idiots.

They looked so sheepish at the floor, ha.

"Dinner-Dinar, half an hour was what we heard, Zayn." Max informed me.

Dinner-Dinar? Wasn't that where Jay and I saw Sophia with- wait. Niall. That can't- but it- oh my God.

I was out the door ringing the only person who would be able to fight with me.

And when I headed to the den on my motorbike, he was already at the front door smirking at me.

"Let's go kick some Irish butt."

Tom. It's a pleasure to call you my mate.

{{okay, chapter was quite short but if you try and have a go at me because of it... lemme just say my excuse, I write these chapters really late at night- for personal reasons- I'm really sorry. The next few chapters are quite good- I'm actually proud of them. I'm never really proud of myself, but I guess I am now.. anyways! Goal: 18 votes my dears. Love you all so much. Comment your views, or whatever.. I love the comments. They make me glad to be alive haha.. um -Tanisha .xox}}