Chapter 29. {Who Are You?}

[Nikki]

"Niall?" I let myself into my house and look around for the blonde Irish, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. That's odd. He’s usually lying around lazily-topless. "Niall? Are you here?"

But then I stopped in my tracks as soon as I heard loud crashes come from downstairs, and muffled shouts. Niall was here... but so was someone else...

"GET OUT!"

"I'M HER BOYFRIEND!"

"I SAID GET OUT!"

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU. YOU CAN’T JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO! WHO DO YOUU THINK YOU ARE-BEYONCE?!?YOU DON'T EVEN COME TO OUR SCHOOL!"

"MAYBE I AM HER! WHO ARE YOU TO BARGE IN HERE THOUGH?!"

"I TOLD YOU. I'M HER BOYFRIEND!"

I could recognize Harry's voice from anywhere.

Going out with him for eleven months and twenty-five days, I think I could sense his existence easily. It’s not something I’m proud of though, I want to forget him. I want to forget all the pain he’s caused for me.

Why was he in my house though, that's the question I should be asking. He may have a spare key... but he should know better than to come here after he treated me the way he did.

"Niall?" I walked down the stairs and sure enough... just as I had thought... there he was, looking rather frightening as he glared at Harry with icy cold blue eyes. It was a side to him that I didn’t expect him to have. He was so scary, so so scary.

"Who the hell is HE?!" Harry demanded, pointing his finger in Niall's direction, his green eyes burning my own.

"He's my neighbour." I answered calmly, because that's who he is... right?

"And WHY is he here!?" Harry questioned me angrily and rather nosily too. He had no right to ask me anything, he shouldn’t be here.

"Why are YOU here is the question?! We broke up. You cheated on me. You called me horrible names. You said you don’t love him, you said you don’t want anything to do with me. I thought we agreed never to come near each other again?!"

My heart was ripping slightly, looking at Harry inches in front of me. Words and memories flooded my brain and I was trying so hard to fight the tears. I'm not entirely over him, nor have I forgotten what he did to me. Forgiving him is just totally out the picture.

Harry sucked in his breath and pinched the bridge of his nose but before he could say anything, Niall spoke.

"I think you should go. Now."

Harry rolled his eyes, "You can't tell me what to do-"